Status
Not open for further replies.

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198347276820 | STEAM_0:0:193505546

Discord name: Bany#9180

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6d 12h
Started Couple weeks ago

In what country are you located?: America (MA)

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Gage "Fox"

Civilian name: Elijah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11. Nine Tailed Fox LCPL. In for about a week

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warn due to FailRP. I had a gun as a chef

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs because I like the Work the IA does. I also want to improve the IA and the roleplay experience of all users, weather they are in the IA or not.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I am suitable for Director of Internal Affairs because I have a good work ethic, I am a hard and efficient worker, I have good leadership skills. I am able to make good decisions under pressure, I do not let my opinion of other individuals affect my decisions. I also like to make sure that the newer agents get some guidance on how the job works. Not to push them too hard, to let the playing experience be calm and enjoyable. But not so calm that it is dancing on the line of not doing their job, or to the point where it is stressful. I am also very active during the morning hours of the day, sometimes being the only person on during very early hours (5-6 AM). I am there to ensure that there is someone who can give people guidance early in the morning when there may not be any type of supervisor online.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The responsibilities of the Director would be to run IA. Report directly to Ethics Committee, also to enforce the Code of Ethics, Codex, and The Code of Conduct.
The Director also ensures that all agents/operatives are properly trained. Then also making sure that all documents are uploaded to SCIPNET correctly. (Right format and up to standard) Then the Director should also oversee all IA involved investigations. Then to also monitor all agents to make sure they are effectively, and appropriately doing their jobs. If not to give them warnings or remove them from the job. Also monitoring all IA uploaded documents and making any needed changes to documents or the way that the IA handles investigations.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Fox Cain is 40 years old. He loves his work here at the facility as an IA agent. To become an IA agent Fox had once been a police officer of the NYPD. He came into contact with an SCP one day, but the MTF unit who captured the SCP saw potential in him. So, they took him into training to become a cadet at Site-15. Fox was originally a Cadet at Site-15 and progressed the ranks by being an exceptional officer. He quick on his feet, had fast thinking, and was a well rounded man. He continued in the Gensec profession until he became A Security Captain. Once he became a captain he noticed the work of the IA.. He was interested. He made a request to become an IA trainee, it got accepted and he started his work as an agent, after he got trained he continued to happily work at Site-15. Until Site-15 had a Code Black. Most of his friends he made at the facility were KIA. But he made it out with his life and got transferred to Site-65, where he currently resides in and continues to work happily.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support
+ Nice lore
+ Good intentions
+ Minor warns

+/- Minor spelling errors
-Underestimating the role
- Reason for applying is a bit short and vague

I believe that you are shooting too high too soon. As an agent, you will most likely not be suitable for the role of Dpt. Director yet as you have yet to show off your leadership skills in the IA department. I would recommend trying to get the role of IA ambassador, showing off your leadership skills, and then reapplying for Dpt. Director.
Good luck in your IA career Gage!

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
Yeah I'd like to revoke this application, I made it when I was very new in the server and I am currently pursuing other senior positions in the facility.

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah id have to agree here you may want to do a bit of work as a Ambassador first

Previous IA Director Mr Glupes #1

Status
Not open for further replies.