If I remember, probably 1-2 weeks ago.

Reason for ban (if known):
Arguing with Moderators.

Who banned you?:
I have no idea, probably Sceptre.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
No.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I need to have access to the SCP RP Network because of my application for [Executive Researcher] role. It is a requirement to be updated to the latest news in discord and there's probably a voice chat for the researchers as well as a text channel, where they post important assignments and/or messages. I acknowledge my ban and I agree with it, but you have to also understand that I cannot make steps in my research career, and this ban takes away a lot from me. I've talked with moderators in-game and we seem to have a common ground from now on.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
I appreciate that you want to come back so that you can progress in your role in the community, however, what guarantees do i have that you won't end up back here in a few weeks / months for the same stuff?

Dave_Bolocks

Mar 18, 2024
I appreciate that you want to come back so that you can progress in your role in the community, however, what guarantees do i have that you won't end up back here in a few weeks / months for the same stuff?
Learned from my mistakes here and there

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Do you understand that if I allow you to use the service again, that if you misbehave again and get banned, you will not be able to come back (I.E you will be perm banned from the service?)

Dave_Bolocks

Mar 18, 2024
Do you understand that if I allow you to use the service again, that if you misbehave again and get banned, you will not be able to come back (I.E you will be perm banned from the service?)
That's why I'm appealing + discord server is not considered a service

Status
Not open for further replies.