Time zone: AWST
Character name(s): Xanax Drew
Civilian name: Andrew Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

Ever since i have joined Civil Networks SCP-RP, soon as i was able to join Internal Affairs i've not gotten off the job.

I have been in multiple "Investigations" with fellow Agents & Ambassadors, I have taken on many complaints from people ranging from Class D's to performing a investigation under the order of the Ethics Committee involving a Corrupt GENSEC SGT. I love helping out people with their complaints and helping keep the Foundation Staff free from corruption.

I have always wanted to help out people and guide everyone in the right direction, so as a such position of Internal Affairs Ambassador I'm able to achieve this to a much more greater length, it will allow be to be in the correct position to guide new Agents in the department on proper punishments, professionalism & communication. but not only enforcing the Code of ethics & Code of conduct i want agents to also guide someone in the future on not breaking the code of ethics people make mistakes, we need to also enforce education of these rules otherwise everyone will just keep breaking the code of ethics.

I also see a fair bit of new agents needing to be trained on how to be a better agent & also help with passing there test, therefor this position will also allow me to help people with their training, tests, and also being a better agent.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I believe the skills i have obtained from the SCP Genre for the ambassador position are:

Communication: Communication is key with this department, communication is one of our biggest tools with this department with performing investigations, being able to communicate with other foundation staff and take onboard their complaints or questions is a big bonus. it also helps knowing how to communicate with new agents on helping them with their new role within the foundation.

Activity: I'm generally active all the time, with being able to be on the server pretty much all the time i believe this will have a big bonus for the internal affairs department being able to better the agents but also myself with our daily duties.

Experience: I have held many roles as internal affairs for many games Arma 3, FiveM, GarrysMod. I believe with my past experince in many gaming platforms this will help achieve the goals the Director of IA appoints myself but also other agents. I'm very compassionate, i will sit down with someone and have a chat to them if they need to have a chat, after all IA isnt just all about punishing people.

Compassion: I'm always respectful and show compassion to others alot, i give people respect & compassion the saying goes treat others how you want to be treated. thus will help me guide new agents into the department but also to foundation staff whom break the COE or COC.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

During my time as a Researcher, & Playing in the SCP-RP Genre, i have written many Research reports, Arrest Reports and Incident Reports.

What makes a document good is:

Well Firstly.. the documents needs to be very detailed but only with relevant information regarding to a test, arrest report etc. it needs to have background of the person/scp/indecent it needs to have enough information and detail so that if a "random" person where to read the document they would be able to "image" if they where in said scenario when a person even yourself starts imaging "content" from the text you know it's a good document.

Make sure the document is Fit for context. Clearly written and directly to the point, try to avoid "rambling"

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The Internal Affairs Ambassador's is the face of the internal affairs department, to help ensure everyone is following the COE or COC legal guidelines set out by the site administration, Ambassadors are to help out new agents on how to act in investigations, situations and how to go about there daily duties as an IA Agent.

Ambassadors will work very close with all foundation staff to ensure everyone is following the COE, COC, Legal Codex.

Ambassadors also need to look over all reports that are submitted from their Agents, ensuring the correct information is recorded making sure no "secretive" information is leaked accidently and or information that should be redacted or don't go against any guidelines.

If needed the Ambassador will then follow up with the information on the report if it's needed.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Xanax Drew is a 23-year-old chemistry student who enjoys reading, donating blood and escapology. He is Friendly Compassionate and reliable, but can also be very sneaky and a bit grumpy.

He is American who defines himself as gay. He is currently at college. studying chemistry. He is obsessed with bagels.

Physically, Xanax is not in great shape. He needs to lose quite a lot of weight. He is tall with olive skin, brown hair and blue eyes. Unusually, he has a prosthetic hand; he lost his during a fight with a train.

He grew up in a working class neighbourhood. After his mother died when he was young, he was raised by his father

He is currently single. His most recent romance was with a carpenter called Shelby Dustin Thompson, who was 12 years older than him. They broke up because Xanax hit Shelby.

Xanax's best friend is a chemistry student called Faith Baldwin. They have a very firey friendship. He also hangs around with Hunter Spencer and Rhiannon Marshall. They enjoy binge-watching boxed sets together

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
IA logo.png
Declined
Your application to the Internal Affairs Ambassador team has been rejected, Myself, Rummer, and the ambassador team feel that as you are currently you are not fit to be an ambassador.
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.