Xanax Drew Moderator App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dardy_gamerz
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):2days, 2 hours, 10 minutes.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AWST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent Xanax Drew
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name: Andrew Jones
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:154521940
Discord ID (name#0000): AussieDropBear#1347
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First Application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, i have been staff in many communitys. games ranging from FiveM. GMOD. Arma 3.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, i have played on many Serious RP Servers on Arma 3.
Which i can't go too much in depth due to it would name servers which is prohibited.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-6 Hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator of this server because:

I enjoy this SCP-RP Community a lot ever since i first joined it, everyone has been very helpful to me so far with a very warm welcoming especially from the staff team.

I want to be able to continue that legacy of giving every new player and current players a warm welcome into the community with ongoing dedicated professional respectable support after all they're what keep the community thriving.

I also want to become a moderator because i love helping people, with this position it would enable me to help the community even more.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think i would be able to help yous in the server because:

I believe being in the Australian time zone i would be able to moderate the community and make sure the community is still running smoothly while the USA Staff are asleep/offline.

I believe with my various experience in multiple positions would be a great asset to the moderation team, some of my positions included, Moderator, Admin, Senior Admin, Community Manager.

I believe i would be able to help out even more because i'm very compassionate, understanding & have great communication skills, i'm able to sit down with a new players and guide them through the community rules and re-educate them on the rules in the hopes to eliminate further reoffending of such rule breaks. after all being apart of the moderation team isnt all about punishments we also need to help guide people in the right direction. which in hopes will make the future of RP in this community to be smooth with eventually no immersions being broken all the time.

I have also everytime i log into the server i always get the popup "we're looking for staff", i have always doubted myself, because i didn't have a solid understanding of the rules, but now i've played for a decent amount of time and understand the rules, therefor i believe i would be a great addition to the moderation team, along with my prior experience.

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
Neutral Support
+Decent Application
+Active

+/- Play time
-Interactions (Ive had 1 total (False info breached))

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
-Support
I'll write my explanation out in detail, and hopefully this will help you in the future. It's good that you mentioned your staff experience. You talk about your experience later on, but it would be useful if you detailed your experience in the question that came before. Your playtime is lacking slightly. Your application lacks actual sustenance, and nothing about it seems all that interesting. The extra new lines make it seem as if you're lengthening your application purposely while it has no actual weight to it. Your application is very lacking.

From the experiences I've had with you personally you aren't all that active, at least compared to most of the current player base. If your application looked proper, such as better formatting, less newlines, and somewhat better grammar, I'd consider changing my rating in the future. I hope this information is useful for any future applications you make.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
Neutral Support
+Decent Application
+Active

+/- Play time
-Interactions (Ive had 1 total (False info breached))
Thank you for the feedback :).

+Support
+Decent app
+Active

+Previous experience as staff
+/- Ok Playtime
Thank you for the feedback mate.
-Support
I'll write my explanation out in detail, and hopefully this will help you in the future. It's good that you mentioned your staff experience. You talk about your experience later on, but it would be useful if you detailed your experience in the question that came before. Your playtime is lacking slightly. Your application lacks actual sustenance, and nothing about it seems all that interesting. The extra new lines make it seem as if you're lengthening your application purposely while it has no actual weight to it. Your application is very lacking.

From the experiences I've had with you personally you aren't all that active, at least compared to most of the current player base. If your application looked proper, such as better formatting, less newlines, and somewhat better grammar, I'd consider changing my rating in the future. I hope this information is useful for any future applications you make.
Hello verybooby, Thank you for the feedback. i will definitely take into account your feedback on my next application if this one is unsuccessful, i greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Main reason why i "made new lines", is to make it more readable. have an awesome day/night. Since posting this application i have reached 3 Days playtime, so i would think i'm very active i'm just in a different timezone to you and i also work 6am-4pm everyday.

Last edited:

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Decent application
+ Previous serious rp experience
+ Previous staff experience

- Low playtime

I've seen you on the UK server once or twice but have had mostly no interactions with you since you're from the US server.
I am replying purely based on what you've written in your application to help whoever will be accepting/denying your application.

-Saucy
@Xanax Drew

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Alright Application
+ RP experience

+/- Past staff experience
- Lower playtime

The reason I have past staff experience as +/- is that the positions you claimed to have are quite heavy. I would have liked to see you go into more detail and prove to us that you have learned from those past experiences. Your playtime is also lacking a little bit. Maybe spend more time on the server to acquaint yourself with the community. It may just be because of our timezone differences but I have not seen you on the server during my time here.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ No previous Warns
+ Past staff Experience
+ Great Interactions
+ Decently made Application

Neutral Support:
+/- Playtime

Negative Support:
- None

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
+ / - Neutral

+ Decent application
+ Previous serious rp experience
+ Previous staff experience

- Low playtime

I've seen you on the UK server once or twice but have had mostly no interactions with you since you're from the US server.
I am replying purely based on what you've written in your application to help whoever will be accepting/denying your application.

-Saucy
@Xanax Drew
Thank You.
+/- Neutral
+ Alright Application
+ RP experience

+/- Past staff experience
- Lower playtime

The reason I have past staff experience as +/- is that the positions you claimed to have are quite heavy. I would have liked to see you go into more detail and prove to us that you have learned from those past experiences. Your playtime is also lacking a little bit. Maybe spend more time on the server to acquaint yourself with the community. It may just be because of our timezone differences but I have not seen you on the server during my time here.
Hello Ryan, Thank you for the review, i do see this as a possible negative as i didn't really go into much detail, i didn't do such thing on purpose as i was trying to follow the application guidelines :).
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ No previous Warns
+ Past staff Experience
+ Great Interactions
+ Decently made Application

Neutral Support:
+/- Playtime

Negative Support:
- None
Pyro, Thank you sir.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
+ / - Neutral

+ Alright Application
+ Previous Staff and RP Experience

+/- No prior interactions
+/- Low playtime

I am leaving a Neutral as I haven't seen you despite most likely having the same timezone, as I too live in Australia. I will most likely bump this to a Support if I see you more often and have some interactions whilst in-game.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Xanax,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.