Status
Not open for further replies.

htttp

May 26, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): garrysmod8888
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 21 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): XIWasTaken Foundation Rank Officer Security
Chaos name (include your rank): Not in chaos
Civilian name: XIWasTaken
Steam ID:
Discord ID (name#0000): http#9385
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes, going back over a year ago I was a moderator on the gaminglight police RP server. It was a rewarding time as I enjoyed helping out players with their struggles, and I hope to do the same on SCPrp.

I also have served on staff teams for multiple communities that are no longer around. A few startups with my friends, but also new budding communities that couldn’t make it.

and I use to be staff on GL’s SCP-RP community as a mod and I’ve been in this position for a month Plus the 2 weeks I spent as T-Mod I’ve staffed for SCP-RP for about 6 weeks
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I do I use to play alot of policeRP servers and I use to play policeRP i use to run a SCPRP Server and a PoliceRP Server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5 to 10 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I know the job quite well and i know how committee you need to be at it also I want to be able to give back to the community. I’ve played on the server for a while & I really enjoyed playing so I think joining the staff team would be a great way to give back. Usually, when I’m online, there are Some people who are breaking rules and the tickets usually take a longer amount of time to be taken care of. If I was able to join the staff team I would be able to handle these situations myself and make the several an overall more enjoyable environment. I sometimes see new players asking to be trained in chat and not being taken care of, if I were accepted as staff I would be able to give these players a better experience. For Civil Networks Its a really big community and has consistent content so I feel becoming a staff member would be really interesting. fun, and rewarding experience. Overall, I want to improve the server anyway I can and I feel becoming a staff member is the first step in doing so.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I deserve the role of a moderator because I have clearly shown that I am a mature, active and supportive member of the community. I am very mature and always try my best to stay calm and professional in all situations that I face. If someone has broken a rule I do not get tilted and continue to scream at them I would file a report to the staff team and allow them to handle it so the party that was reported can learn from their mistakes and grow as a player. I believe that this shows I can continue to bring this act of professionalism into my work as a moderator if I am accepted. I would like to be promoted to the moderator rank because it will allow me to more commands to help the players of the server which could help us all majorly, for example, I have been helping to assist some new players that have only just joined in order to make sure they break no rules and have a great time whilst doing so. This brings me onto my next point, I believe I should be given a chance at moderator because I love to help out all types of people whether they are brand new to SCPRP servers or are veterans. I am always willing to help out and will never ignore staff requests that are sent. I do however understand that the role I am applying for is a very big and trusted role that comes with a big responsibility and lots of power; I am willing to put in the time and effort to show that I am trusted enough to have access to this in order to help the server grow and develop. I know how to deal with players whether they are RDMers or just straight shit talkers. I have prior staff experience on a server where a lot of trolls would come and go, which will help me prior to the job I'm applying for today. Let's just say I "Know my way around the city". I know when enough is enough, and when somebody is just joking. I can benefit the server greatly as I am on a lot every day no matter if it's the weekend or the weekdays. I am always trying to enforce the rules when either a staff member is not online, or maybe just not available at the current time of the situation. I think this shows greatly that I understand the seriousness and the amount of maturity that is required to apply and be accepted into the moderator team. I can be active and on duty, I can give up my roleplay time for the support of the server. I want to hand out appropriate punishments and keep the community happy and running smoothly. I think with my overall experience within Garry's mod, my levels of maturity and a great understanding of the rules that I would be perfect for the role. I have had hours of sit watching and I hope that some of the staff team will come and back me up on that and this has helped me to understand how things are run on here. Now I have spent hours trying to get to know this community and get things that can start helping me to achieve what I want, to join the moderator team. I have met some awesome people and had loads of fun that I could have never of had withing the aid of this server and community. I would now like to give something back and I hope that you are willing to give me a shot at the title I think and want to prove I deserver.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
-support
newer player
not a lot of time on the server
your name is a naming con

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi XIWasTaken,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Firstly, your name doesn't meet the naming rules and is a naming convention. In addition to that, you are still really new to the server. I would encourage you to continue to play the server and gain more experience.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.