Yaman kimbo SCP 22415 USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamankimbo

Feb 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:603107339
Discord name: yaboyjimbo
For how long have you played on CN SCP: its been a about a year since I first joined
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Yaman kimbo
Civilian name: yaman cee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1699564541013.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I've had E11 captain nu7 what I still have is Dea special agent scp 096 Goc and ci
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warnings my entire time on civil networks one for fail rp and one for LTAP because I respawned on surface as 912 when people could still see me back when I first joined the server
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:I have a a lot of experience with playing the safe class SCP and the normal scp I know what there suppose to do and not do i always enjoy playing scp as you can tell by being level 45 scp and I always enjoy the scp rp. I feel like I could totally fit this role great if you give me the chance
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: Normal behavior is hanging out with foundation staff and roaming the site and keeping the non combative and combative safe from the more dangerous scp. 22415-2 Healing anybody if its needed and keeping the facility safe to the best of its ability .
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? The researchers get them outa harms way Do not pick a side as a scp don't team after the fight go back and if anyone needs healing help.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No you should not repel 076 at the researcher. only repel if its necessary like if I was talking to like 5 researchers and I turn around saw 076 running at us then i would use the repel and get the Researchers outa harms way.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? Do not help the dclass Unless Gensec or the MTF tell you to . Only help those who are morally doing a good deed. Do not help dclass escape your a safe class scp you would not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.