For how long have you played on CG SCP: on Vtime 5days, 8hours
In what country are you located?: France
Time zone: CEST / UTC +2
Character name(s): Yang Shyluska
Civilian name: Yang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 1 warning for FailRP as a civilian - I raided CI base as a CGITV.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I play a lot as a Security / RRT Sergeant and like to lead people to the right track. I want to provide help to the security on improving the control of the D Block and by becoming a Captain, that would allow me to give a better vision of the D Block and to organize it in such a way to lower the risk of riots and escapes.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

What makes me suitable for Security Captain is mainly my experience. During my service I participated in a lot of situations and have gained experience from it, so encountering the same situation again wouldn't be much of a problem. And by utilizing that experience, I share it with others, so they won't be lost when dealing with it for the first time. By becoming a Captain, that would allow me to create a flexible organization that would be ready to withstand the times of trouble.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Obviously, leading the security and assisting the Chief of Security.
Also, another important responsibility of the Captain is to manage the others, and make sure that they know their current objective, because if someone fails, the manager will have to take the blame.
A security captain would also need to conduct the RRT recruitment to ensure its availability for shakedowns and etc.
Overall, make sure everything is going fine.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Former officer of the 1st RPIMA, Yang Shyluska, was a good disciplined soldier and a good brother in arms. After 13 years of service in the army, he retired to join the police for another couple of years. One day, at morning, he received a letter. It wasn't stamped or anything else, instead there was a simple red word on it: CONFIDENTIAL. The letter was in his mailbox, so it was for him, if there wasn't anything like "For Yang" on it. He takes the letter and brings it home. After opening the letter, he finds some files inside about, at first glance, a prison, which is looking for a security captain with a very good payroll. Better than he receives in the police. After thinking about it for some days, he accepts. After contacting the recruiter and signing the papers, he joins the security and learns more and more about what is going in this "prison" by having access to the files because of his new position. And in the end, it wasn't some regular prison. It was an unusual one. With unusual things included. To be continued...

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
I will leave a verdict even though I don't play SCP, but you were in JAF for a while.

+support

+ Had good rule knowledge on MRP
+ Lovely guy

+/- Unsure of SCP rule knowledge

Come back to MRP :turbobias:

Yang

Nov 20, 2021
I will leave a verdict even though I don't play SCP, but you were in JAF for a while.

+support

+ Had good rule knowledge on MRP
+ Lovely guy

+/- Unsure of SCP rule knowledge

Come back to MRP :turbobias:
Thanks you :) Yes i will comeback on military a day, maybe tommorow :)

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Mature
Active
Long standing jaf member, never had an issue

-does tend to say barbecue bacon burger alot

Yang

Nov 20, 2021
Edited.
Hotfix v1.1 -grammatical fixes and minor changes.

Last edited:

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+Mature
+Knows what to do on the job
+Deserves the promotion to Captain.

-Hope you're application goes well Mr. Yang.

Application Accepted

Hi @Yang, thank you for taking the time and applying for this role.

We've accepted your application based on your performance within the server, and your willingness to dedicate time working as GENSEC Sergeant. You will be put into the position of GENSEC Captain, on a trial period of two (2) weeks.

Speak to me or John 'Tex' to continue with your Captain interview.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.