Not open for further replies.

neononame

Jul 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:426461416
Discord name: neononame
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around two years off and on
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): CI- Ozzy "Oz" Parker, Foundation "Yarn", GOC Leroy "Gash" Longbow.
Civilian name: Jake "Soul" Gone
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 SGT [Held]
E-11 CPT [Held]
E-11 CPL [Holding]
DEA Special agent [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, RDM, RDM, RDM [A], Base camping, Failrp. [all from 2022]
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have senior LV4 and junior LV4 experience , I am professional , I have a good work ethic, I like to create roleplay scenarios, I am willing to learn from my mistakes if I make any, I show good leader ship capabilities, I work good in a team, I have wisdom from playing on the server, I have a helpful attitude.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  1. Enforcing the code of ethics and the code of conduct
  2. Conducting department interviews
  3. Authorizing Advanced armory
  4. Hosting tribunals if asked to by the committee
  5. Keeping the committee informed on what's is going on within other department and the site as a whole
  6. Ensuring that certain SCP's are being treated correctly
  7. Assisting the committee with more delict matters if requested
  8. Ensuring info breaches are dealt with quickly

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Haven't seen anything bad in regards to conduct or anything but getting denied for OA and then immediately applying for ECA isn't a good move in my opinion. I'd suggest getting to know the whole Ethics umbrella a bit more maybe by playing as Internal Affairs or shadowing other ECAs? Or just wait a bit before applying for ECA. I also strongly encourage you to improve your application as in my opinion it's very lackluster. Regardless of my -support, I wish you luck!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Yarn's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Status
Not open for further replies.