yc's Intelligence Ambassador Application [UK]

y c

Feb 20, 2022
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KoreanMaster/
Discord name: "yc#2739"
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 136.7 hours.
In what country are you located?: England.
Time zone: GBT
Character name(s): Niko (SCP Foundation) , Leonardo (CI), Joee (Civillian).
Civilian name: Joee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Neither, but I have Internal Affairs Agent role.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, can't remember them from the top of my head, but you could try and check.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? I would like to interact, and help others with their wants and needs, as often I see the role as being empty. Also I'm familiar with other agents, and have always abided by the rules as an agent. I also am aware of the rules, and how they need to be managed.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I have great leadership skills. I am very familiar with SCP-RP UK server, and it's users.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I haven't written any documents as of yet as an Agent (not great), but have assisted and arrested many of others using the board that contains the charges, and times for each arrest, without issue. A document is good when it contains information that could be seen as useful to "higher-ups" and other Internal Affairs members. A document should contain: A title, personnel involved, and depending on the document, locations, SCP's involved, casualties / injuries, etc.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: To uphold the rule of law to the best of their ability to protect the foundation and its interests.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Off-the-grid member of society, goes by the name of Niko (not government name, a nickname rather). Has close connections to other's in the facility, whether it be MTF, GENSEC, Researchers, or even D-Class. When being an agent, has been awarded with a prize of £10,000 for important intel given, leading the arrests of multiple Facility personnel (true, and happened a couple of weeks back on the server). Generally a nice person, unless treated with disrespect.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
You have posted this application in the [Handled] section. Please repost this application in the Misc Applications thread instead. Have a nice day.

Reactions: y c