For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 2 years

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Yuri Kurchinkinov
Civilian name: Yuri Kurchinkinov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115052651/screenshot/2047496527319090911/ 14 SCP 112 Total

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11, CI Delta, MTF NU-7 (CURRENT)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, however I only have 1 active warning/ban and that is for fail rp because I used 914 as a tech expert. I have never been punished for anything I've done while playing an SCP.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have played SCP's alot in the past and I'm very familiar with the lore of the SCP's I play, I also apply the lore to the SCP I'm playing to make RP more fun for everyone. I have read 096's rules and know exactly what I can and can't do while playing him.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- 096 should be sitting down, pacing against the east wall, or if wandering he should go to mostly random locations and shouldn't go for highly populated area to try to enrage. After enraging he becomes pacified again and should sit down for 5 minutes before wandering again. 096's default position while pacified is sitting.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 should target the nearest person who has looked at his face, and should go by process of elimination until all of his targets are killed. 096 should only go to D Block when someone in there is the nearest person who has looked at his face. If 096 is wandering but nobody has looked at his face he should explore most of his current area before moving onto another area.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 is first bucketed so that nobody else can look at his face. After being bucketed 096 will kill all of his targets and then he will become pacified at which point he can be cuffed and taken back to his CC. 096 can not be beamed or pacified through shooting, the only way he can be contained is being cuffed while pacified. While pacified 096 should be compliant and not make any attempt to escape or stop them from recontaining him unless enraged again.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Application Accepted

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make 096 Application
You are now officially whitelisted for SCP-096 based on the requirements

Make sure to contact Admin+ when you on the server
Have a good day!

Kind regards,