For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 days+
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zach "BUB" Smokes
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently O-1 SPC, Previously MFT Nu-7 SGT (EDIT: Get into O-1)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for security caption as I want to help ensure that the Gensec is able to properly secure the D-Block. I will do this by supervising the fellow Gensec are organized and properly maintaining the D-Block in an orderly manner. I would also help ensure that D-Class are behaving well to help the researchers easily do the tests they need to.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am suitable for Security Captain as I have helped manage the Gensec before as a Gensec SGT/Officer and MFT member. I am also a very good leader which will allow me to manage D-Block.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The Security Caption helps oversee the Gensec personnel and makes the Cheif of Security's life easier. Captains also run riot, heavy weapons, and regular training to keep the skills of Gensec as high as possible.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- I was previously a military police officer in my younger days, but when I was offered a security position within the SCP foundation I took it. I quickly fell in love with the work the foundation does. I quickly began working as hard as I can to work my way up the ranks to achieve the best I could to bring the best to the foundation. Once I hit security Seargent I continued to work hard to ensure other security staff members put the proper effort in to ensure the wonderful foundation research was able to be conducted safely. I then heard of the captain position and have been working to obtain it to further help keep the security staff organized and hard working.

Last edited:

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Accepted

@Agent BUB , thank you for your application.

We've decided to accept your application based on how well you have cooperated with Gensec, and assisting us with our department. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

You will be put through a two (2) week trial.

Speak with me or Chief Crowe to continue with your interview

Signed by: J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department

Status
Not open for further replies.