Character name(s):Zack Alexa
Civilian name: Robin Alexa
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warn for FailRP because I gave D-class guns as a chef, which i regret doing now because back then i didn't really know the rules.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I have been playing IA for a while and just want to try for it because a lot of people have suggested i apply.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I have a lot of experience as an Internal Affairs agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-none and what makes a document good is that your detailed and have proper punctualization when writing it and making sure to follow the document example given.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-It depends, in certain occasions it could be checking arrest reports made by agents, closing PW bulkhead if the situation requires it, giving out training to new IA agents, and making sure the other agents are not breaking the legal codex.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Zack Alexa was born to parents who worked at the foundation, ever since he was a child he witnessed the corruption of the foundation. When he learned about the legal codex he was interested in the Internal Affairs branch of the foundation, often times sitting in their reception office just to talk to a few of the agents as they were going out to work. When he got the chance he decided to take the test to become an agent when he passed, he started to make a name for himself usually racing other agents to checkpoint charlie anytime a code five was called, when he saw his friends getting promoted to Ambassador he decided that was his goal. It stayed a goal for a while until one day he finally got promoted.

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America

MvM6HTA.png

Application Denied

Hello Agent Zack,

I apologize for all the confusion regarding your promotion. A mistake was made regarding a similar applicant named Zack/Zach. While I believe you would be a great individual for our team, your application itself is unfortunately lackluster. Please contact me for further details if you are curious as to why your application was denied, you may reapply in 7 days.

-H.H. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.