For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1+ year
In what country are you located?: Kosovo
Time zone: GMT +2
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF 1LT zaps
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PSC Prishtina
Civilian name: zaps
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212868297
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Here
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-4 hours, more on weekends
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I would like to become a Gamemaster because I like roleplaying during peacetime, and it is something that makes the server more fun. There is a lot of tools that will help me make peacetime or just in general Roleplay fun. If I had the tools to do those events I think I would do a good job and would also make sure roleplaying is always happening
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

My biggest strengths are being Active and Event Idea's. I play pretty much often and I have some Idea's for events since I've been playing often. I can see people thinking I'm inmature, but if I am given a chance I can prove that I am not a minge

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Surprise!

UAN

It was a cold night in winter, one with a lot of snow. little does UAN know, one of their regiments in their sleep died and was replaced by the private army as undercover. The army does not notice until there was a debrief held, the private army stormed the debrief and held everyone captured, only for one AC to be left alone, as he ran away he called for the NWO's help. The NWO agreed to ally with them to help out UAN, but... they didn't agree to completely go through with the plan, they had a perfect chance to demolish UAN.

NWO

The forces of the NWO recently got a new mysterious Colonel. SC did not expect anything strange to happen, until one night, fear struck throughout the whole army as STS had gained great numbers, but had been brainwashed into betraying the NWO. The whole army was captured, but there was 1 message left in UAN's inbox by the opposing side, they had a massive crisis and they asked for help. UAN responded by sending their whole troops to help, but.. there was no danger in the USSR base, the one who had called for help was the mysterious STS COL who had perfectly planned this. Both teams had only a few minutes to find this Colonel before he used all of the NWO's and UAN's explosives to once and for all, start his new army and bombard the NWO base containing both teams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd event​

*//BEGIN LOG//*​

*// RECEIVING NEW ORDERS FROM [REDACTED] //*
*// ORDERS ARE TO INVADE [REDACTED]//*
*// ASEMBLING TASK FORCE UNIT//*
*// RECIEVING TRANSMITTION//*

UAN has found an abandoned ship, when searched upon, they found out some secret documents containing all details about Supreme Council
NWO SMAR knew the secrets to this, so He sent out an entire army to retrieve the documents, but firstly they need to solve where and how they got access to it. Meanwhile UAN found out locations of Databases for NWO, in those servers they need to decrypt the tokens in order to find out more not just for SC, but for NWO as a whole.

How this is going to play out:
UAN finds the wrecked ship and takes the documents
2.NWO find out about the ship so they investigate (
AOR) then STS & IVG are sent as the frontline,while STS manages to break in, SWB searches the area and ground SWB/1stAL are sent to protect left out documents and the server room's
UAN's part is to decrypt those documents (MPK) and for SOTF & 15thRB locate and infiltrate the server room's
UAF and JAC Heli's and tanks are too give support, meanwhile their ground units provide defence on the original shipwreck / decoding room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Event

FFA
JAC & UAF and 1stAL & SWB will fight for one massive territory, where the longest one standing wins this event. Tanks will not be bombed outside these territories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Kosovo War (Based on a True Story)

The year is 1998, Yugoslavia has decided to expand and attacked Kosovo.
At this time, Kosovo was not organized for war so they mustered an army named KLA (UÇK) but it isn't enough to defend from Yugoslavia. Russia sends reinforcements to Yugoslavia, and NATO sends their troops to help out, the army is called KFOR
The war has lasted for years between Kosovo/Serbia. But NATO and USSR have decided to help other countries so they have more territory in other aspects.
(Note: I personally think we should do some events where we can be NATO & USSR again, hence why this is a NATO & USSR)
Map

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR:

MPK has set up a checkpoint near Outpost, they had a spy learn some intel that AOR are going to try to smuggle illegal weapons and drugs. They have to make sure that whoever passes through is thoroughly checked and the containment of shipments is legal
AOR's job is to smuggle in the contraband successfully and use disguises, if they succeed they will earn a lot of money and potentially send a spy to UAN base to learn intel. AOR intends to steal sensitive information and send maliciously files to UAN severs

SOTF / STS:
STS and SOTF have gotten some new technology that lets them disguise and lockpick doors. They both have to disguise themselves as MPK/AOR to go in the Command Room to find the documents,destroy the tank with a C4
But the UHC who got kidnapped may have been a Spy all along, as he sets out to steal Warfunds from NATO

EXTRA MISSION:
Both regiments can steal war funds, but before they do everyone in the base is alerted
Kidnap the GRM or SMAR

IVG / 15th:
IVG have been seen searching for something suspicious, turns out they are looking for a special gun that a scientist lost it, they have a limited time to look for it while 15thRB searches around and try to kidnap the scientist, their duty is to protect the scientist in their lab
15thRB heard about the scientist going rogue and have set up a small group of 15thRB and search for the mysterious scientist and interrogate it. 15thRB has suspicion that IVG will use the weapon against UAN, so they must find it first.

UAF / SWB:
Tank FFA, they fight over a territory with a few tanks, they have 10 minutes in order to take conquest over a territory
They have this flat platform where they fight, and once they cap this point they have to hold it for a certain time

1stAL / JAC:
Race but with high speed tanks, basically first 2 drivers of each side start and have to touch the finish line and come back,they switch and the next drivers do the same,some races would include tanks where they can shoot each other while racing

Final Notes:
My goal as a gamemaster is to have fun events to do, big or small I want them to be fun and appealing to a lot of people, I want people to experience other content of the servers like Tanks or hacking, even lower ranks should experience these events
I currently like the GM team lineup and I am interested working with them
I have a mingy past ,but I wish to prove my dedication through this app. Thanks

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+support
good ideas
map change looks fun
small events are good
have a bad history but has changed
need CPT

Last edited:

Danny G

Jun 16, 2022
+support
Good ideas
Map change gaming!!!!
good small events
Doing good in matureness
and is a good lad

GET THIS MAN GM WE ALMOST HAVE NO EVENTS MAN

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+I would say you are mature but you also kind of have an mingey history but talking to you about you wanting to become an gm you seem very dedicated and I want someone that is dedicated in the GM team
+Good application and nice detail
+Seems dedicated
+Active

Small events

1st Small event:
Very cool idea and good lore for both sides the only downfall about the lore is TPA cause its not really in this universe in the current campaign but thats fine its not sum you knew about so thats fine (don't ? me)

2nd Small event: Sick idea. Good lore also nice little transmission

3th Small event: Basic idea but can be fun

For small events you will recieve an BIG + support leaning normal + support

MAP CHANGE
Lore: Good lore I know you put nato/ussr on this but you told me the reason why and it were lore reasons and it would make more sense for Nato/ussr to be in this lore rather than nwo/uan but just make sure if you get this don't make lore with nato or ussr.
Gameplay: Fun
Detail: There is good amount of detail
Map: Good map

For map change I will give you an +support

Regimental ideas

MPK/AOR:
GREAT RP POTENTIAL IF DONE RIGHT

SOTF/STS: The event it self seems good but a bit complicated I guess also cool that you have put in an extra mission

15th/IVG: Good event idea

UAF/SWB: I mean this can be fun and more variety for UAF/SWB but i don't feel this fits for an regimental operation for UAF/SWB.

1stAL/JAC: Not an super special idea imo

For regimental events I will give you an +support leaning neutral

Hello zapso you have made an really good application I would argue even better than sum application we have seen in the last months even though you have an somewhat mingey history after talking to you I do believe you are gonna be dedicated and wanting to get GM and what I see here within your app I see lots of creativty and good lore writing and we don't really have to much lore dedicated people within the team so it would be cool to you have on board I wish you good luck with your application mister Zapso you have gained my support

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+Support
+I would say you are mature but you also kind of have an mingey history but talking to you about you wanting to become an gm you seem very dedicated and I want someone that is dedicated in the GM team
+Good application and nice detail
+Seems dedicated
+Active

Small events

1st Small event:
Very cool idea and good lore for both sides the only downfall about the lore is TPA cause its not really in this universe in the current campaign but thats fine its not sum you knew about so thats fine (don't ? me)

2nd Small event: Sick idea. Good lore also nice little transmission

3th Small event: Basic idea but can be fun

For small events you will recieve an BIG + support leaning normal + support

MAP CHANGE
Lore: Good lore I know you put nato/ussr on this but you told me the reason why and it were lore reasons and it would make more sense for Nato/ussr to be in this lore rather than nwo/uan but just make sure if you get this don't make lore with nato or ussr.
Gameplay: Fun
Detail: There is good amount of detail
Map: Good map

For map change I will give you an +support

Regimental ideas

MPK/AOR:
GREAT RP POTENTIAL IF DONE RIGHT

SOTF/STS: The event it self seems good but a bit complicated I guess also cool that you have put in an extra mission

15th/IVG: Good event idea

UAF/SWB: I mean this can be fun and more variety for UAF/SWB but i don't feel this fits for an regimental operation for UAF/SWB.

1stAL/JAC: Not an super special idea imo

For regimental events I will give you an +support leaning neutral

Hello zapso you have made an really good application I would argue even better than sum application we have seen in the last months even though you have an somewhat mingey history after talking to you I do believe you are gonna be dedicated and wanting to get GM and what I see here within your app I see lots of creativty and good lore writing and we don't really have to much lore dedicated people within the team so it would be cool to you have on board I wish you good luck with your application mister Zapso you have gained my support
hello Michiel
first of all, thank you for taking the time of reading the entire application,truly makes me happy that my effort does not go to waste
Secondly, about the UAF / SWB event, the reason i added variety is because they are constantly stuck with helis and ground,so they do not experience for these type of stuff. That doesnt make it a bad thing,its actually very entertaining to fight with tanks so i would see the appeal of trying out new stuff
Events are meant to be unique and fun , hence I suggested that

Thank you again

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
hello Michiel
first of all, thank you for taking the time of reading the entire application,truly makes me happy that my effort does not go to waste
Secondly, about the UAF / SWB event, the reason i added variety is because they are constantly stuck with helis and ground,so they do not experience for these type of stuff. That doesnt make it a bad thing,its actually very entertaining to fight with tanks so i would see the appeal of trying out new stuff
Events are meant to be unique and fun , hence I suggested that

Thank you again
Fair reason but I will stay with the verdict on that event cause you need still keep in mind this an application for events so it prefered to put events on your app that fit within the regiment but I get that it would be cool if UAF/SWB could use tanks for an event I fully agree with that but I just look on an application stand point and as someone that I could potentialy have to work with you.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Support
Good ideas from what i've seen so far. Great guy from my experience of speaking with him in-game.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
active IG/TS
Decent events
has changed quite alot

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Application Accepted

Hi @el zapso

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.​

Status
Not open for further replies.