Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):galaxyskyyt
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 Year
In what country are you located?: Kosovo
Time zone:GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT
USSR name (regiment and rank):10thSD 1SGT el zapso (ex AG CPT)
Civilian name:zapso
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212868297
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

0 bans and only AFK kicks (1 ulx reserved slot,tried joining the server while full)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
During Weekdays,2/3 hours a day, but weekends like 5/6h minimum
My activity will increase soon because of Spring

-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I would like to become a gamemaster in MRP, because roleplaying during peacetime is something that makes the server more fun, this server is great for making small events so every regiment feels different but fun, If I had the tools to do those events I think I would do a good job and would also make sure roleplaying is always happening
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be an active Gamemaster and would make sure events are not plain and boring, will use more ideas have regiments do events daily. Knowing this will be hard, I will try my hardest so no regiments have nothing to do everyday

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Surprise!

NATO
:NATO:

It was a cold night in winter, one with a lot of snow. little does NATO know, one of their regiments in their sleep died and was replaced by the private army as undercover. The army does not notice until there was a debrief held, the private army stormed the debrief and held everyone captured, only for 1 NHC to be left alone, as he ran away he called for the USSR's help. The USSR agreed to ally with them to help out NATO, but... they didn't agree to completely go through with the plan, they had a perfect chance to demolish NATO.

USSR
:USSR:

The elite forces of the USSR recently got a new mysterious Colonel. UHC did not expect anything strange to happen, until one night, fear struck throughout the whole army as Alpha Group had gained great numbers, but had been brainwashed into betraying the USSR. The whole army was captured, but there was 1 message left in NATO's inbox by the opposing side, they had a massive crisis and they asked for help. NATO responded by sending their whole troops to help, but.. there was no danger in the USSR base, the one who had called for help was the mysterious AG COL who had perfectly planned this. Both teams had only a few minutes to find this Colonel before he used all of the USSR and NATO's explosives to once and for all, start his new army and bombard the USSR base containing both teams.

BOTH SIDES
*//BEGIN LOG//*
*// RECEIVING NEW ORDERS FROM [REDACTED] //*
*// ORDERS ARE TO INVADE UNKRAINE//*
*// ASEMBLING TASK FORCE UNIT//*
*// RECIEVING TRANSMITTION//*

Ukraine has been captured.
NATO and USSR have gotten into serious conflict in these past few days, USSR has gone to such lengths as to attack Poland. NATO hurries troops to Warsaw and defend the Poland/Ukraine border. USSR and NATO have an ongoing fight in the Capital.

SAS/AG has been given a special mission, to execute Putin/Joe Biden, while everybody else was given orders to take the country back

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Kosovo War (Based on a True Story)

The year is 1998, Yugoslavia has decided to expand and attacked Kosovo.
At this time, Kosovo was not organized for war so they mustered an army named
KLA (UÇK) but it isn't enough to defend from Yugoslavia. Russia sends reinforcements to Yugoslavia, and NATO sends their troops to help out, the army is called KFOR
The war has lasted for years between Kosovo/Serbia. But NATO and USSR have decided to help other countries so they have more territory in other aspects.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MP/KGB:

RMP has set up a checkpoint near Factory Beta and Bridge, they had a spy learn some intel that FSB are going to try to smuggle illegal weapons and drugs. They have to make sure that whoever passes through is thoroughly checked and the containment of shipments is legal
FSB's job is to smuggle in the contraband successfully and use disguises, if they succeed they will earn a lot of money and potentially send a spy to NATO base to learn intel. FSB intends to steal sensitive information and send maliciously documents to NATO severs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAS/AG:

SAS and AG have gotten some new technology that lets them disguise and lockpick doors. They both have to disguise themselves as an NHC/UHC and RMP/FSB to go in the Command Room and kidnap the GRMS or the MAR.
But the UHC who got kidnapped may have been a Spy all along, as he sets out to steal Warfunds from NATO

EXTRA MISSION:
Both regiments can steal war funds, but before they do everyone in the base is alerted

SHA & ISAF:

Shock Army have been seen searching for something suspicious, turns out they are looking for a special gun that a scientist lost it, they have a limited time to look for it while ISAF searches around and try to kidnap the scientist, their duty is to protect the scientist in their lab
ISAF heard about the scientist going rogue and have set up a small group of ISAF and search for the mysterious scientist and interrogate it.ISAF has suspicion that Shock Army will use the weapon against NATO, so they must find it first.

EXTRA MISSION
Kidnap the remaining Shock army / ISAF

JAF & ABT

JAF and ABT have been teamed up to kill a Rogue Pilot who stole several helis, he intends to use them to bomb both NATO and USSR. They both take up CAS and ground units team and paradrop to find all the blueprints that the Rogue Pilot has made, this blueprint contains some special helicopter that can be made, but maybe one of the sides wants the blueprint to themself.
EXTRA MISSION
Steal the blueprint and replace it with a fake one.

10th & 17th:

10thSD and 17thAR have been looking to improve their tanks. An unknown type of tank was made and manufactured in Costa Rico.
10thSD have to make sure they take the tank and use it to their advantage, or they could fill the tank with explosives

Meanwhile 17th has to steal and destroy the unknown tank, because it may contain explosions that if taken back to base will explode. Or they could disarm the tank with explosives and keep it. All about mindgames...

EXTRA MISSION
Kill the tanks

Last edited:

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

- Fun and creative event ideas
- Cool guy overall
- Would put genuine effort into his events
- Active IG/TS

Good luck zapso, you'll be a great GM in my eyes!

Last edited:

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021
+Support

+Interesting Ideas - Creative
+Active IG/TS3
+Good detailed application

-Quite a few warnings.

Hey Zapso, I have gave you a +Support because of the reasons I stated above. I generally think you deserve a chance and would love to see you apart of the GM team.

Best of luck!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

+/- haven't really had any interaction when I used to play.(this is not you're fault)
+ Great and detailed application
-Warnings

Small events
These look very intresting. Like there is very good lore.

I will give you +sup for small events

Map change Kosovo war

Lore: Great. Love it when I see people wanna do more events that are based on stories that are based on an real story
RP: I see alot of RP potential in this event.
Detail: Good detail and even put an workshop link for an potential event map.
Fun: This has potential to be a very fun event that the people would love.

For MAP CHANGE event i will give you an +support

Regimental missions

RMP/FSB: This events sounds cool for an RMP/FSB event.

SAS/AG: This event like the typical go kidnap an GRMS or MAR event but also cool that you have an side objective

ISAF/SHA: This event sounds very intresting and there can be alot of RP done with that scienctist that could be cool for this event.

JAF/ABT: This sounds like the typical search for blueprint event. These can be fun but they are basic

17th/10th: This sounds like 17th vs 10th in an normal war but 10th has special tank :eek:

For regimental events I will give you an Neutral leaning -support

Good luck zapso (y)

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
+SUPPORT

+excellently detailed small event
+can be very serious RP-er even tho it may not seem like it
+will put in a lot of effort
+dedicated

overall I would love to have zapso as a gamemaster/event manager
Much love, good luck <3

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support

I think that Zaps deserves a chance at GM. His attitude has improved massively and I think that he is suited for GM. The event ideas are good. You have also improved HEAVILY on your rule knowledge and I really think that you deserve a shot at GM!

Goodluck!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-support

-immature
-constant minging
- breaks rules constantly
+good event ideas

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

+Decent and outgoing person. Never afraid to ask questions.
+Good event ideas
+App looks like you invested a lot of time in it and defo is always good to see
+Active

Gl katunar

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Maturity is questionable
-Bad interactions

I do not think you'd make a decent GM at this time, best of luck.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Decent event ideas and well-made application

Best of luck on your application.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+ Support
+ Active
+ Very friendly
+ Interesting event ideas

= Can minge sometimes

Goodluck Zapso!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+ Support
+ Very Active
+ Cool event ideas

= Sometimes a minge

Hello zapso, I wish you good luck with your application. You're a very fun guy, you easily make people happy and I think that's something great for a gamemaster.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral
I am giving a Neutral as I have only had a small amount of interactions and haven't had a real chance to speak to you, I do sometimes see you being immature however. Your event ideas are actually decent and your application seems well thought out.

I'm sure you would make a good GM, I just have not had enough interactions with you.

Best of luck!

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

+Very Active
+Great Event Ideas
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Great Rp
+Mature

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert