Your steam community link:

Date of ban: Fri Dec 29th 22:00:34 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Harassment / Severe Toxcity

Who banned you:
Insulin

Ban length?: 16 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I wont let the excitement of being a SCP for the first time get to me, the reason i acted that way is because i was so excited to be a SCP as it was my first time being one, and u can see by my playtime i am really new, i was just tryna learn my way around the server because from going to a policerp server to a SCP, its 10x different and i had a friend helping me.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
warned once

Why should you be unbanned:
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned as i am sinceirly sorry for saying what i said to Kayla and all the other people, i have apologized to Kayla myself over discord for my deed, i would appologise to everyone else but i dont not have there discord .i did commit, i am super new and i was just super overwelled with me being a SCP for the first time, im not saying being new or being a SCP for the first timeencourges this toxic behaviour at all, im just saying i said one thing toxic to kayla and now im banned for 16 weeks. Please cut me some slack or reduce my ban.I was originally banned for 2 weeks but i got to check this morning and im rebanned for 16 weeks. Just please please give me one extra chance, i wont cause any trouble at all! I was having so much fun before i cut my time short by my silly behaviour and words. (This wont happen again), Im also so sorry to whoever else i effected, i have to agree i was really dissrespectful and im super upset now i am banned, i made a appeal two weeks ago and it got denied and now i have waited another two weeks to appeal. Im super super sorry i have had these two weeks to reflect on my disgusting behavior and now im ready to play again <3.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I wont, before i joined i read all the rules! .

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
The reason i want to rejoin the server is because i played it for 3 hours before i got banned for the first time and it was the greatest experience i have ever had on a gmod server before. The whole idea of characters breaking out and killing everyone and its ur job to fight them brings excitement to me, i want to play it more, also i will increase my maturity within a instant.
Furthermore the community is amazing and i have improved my sense of feelings towards other after reflecting for two weeks as my old application got denied.
The server brings this sense of excitment to me when i play and i miss it.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Zaxeeeee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through your appeal, I recognized it from your previous ones. You did not change anything within it and just copied and pasted it and reposted it. It appears to me that you do not want to make any effort in writing a new appeal to get unbanned. For this, I believe you did not make any efforts in trying to learn from it, and I will deny your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.