Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Name: Travis "Firework" Recher / Travis "Witch" Recher / Edward Olaffen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117243696
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Game Master
Who demoted you?: Marco / Me
Date of demotion?: 05/05/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: I resigned from my position due to personal problems and multiple upcoming LOAs
Is this true?: Yes, but I did not have the chance to elaborate to Marco before my resignation.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been warned four times.

RDM 1x: I killed a D-Class unethically before it was an IC issue.

NRP 1x: Issued by Pan, I do not remember why I was issued this warning.

FearRP 1x: Ran away from a GENSEC Sergeant while under gunpoint as a D-Class.

Mixing 1x: Said something out of character in an insulting way towards a player. Issued by Coolfrae.

What is your side of the story?: I resigned.
Why should you return / what will you change?: My IRL problems are over and my next LOA won't start until after the summer as far as I know. I did do some stupid shit as a TGM, but I thought long and hard about it and I will be more careful about making mistakes and learn from them.

NOTE: If I am blacklisted from GM for some reason, then unlock this thread until the blacklist is over, please.

Deleted member 1285

+ SUPPORT
You are fully welcome back

- Julien White

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

I mean, for all I know he only made a very limited number of mistakes as a GM, other than that he was active and did a good job. He's been a pillar of the community for a long time and I believe he deserves a chance to return to the position he left for pure responsibility, as he didn't want to keep it knowing he was going to be inactive (another point that proves he's a mature, capable person.)

Status
Not open for further replies.