Held
GSD Cpt​
Held
CI-A [TEU-PSC] (i dont remember the name,second one lol)​
Held
GOC SPC​
Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why:
most recent is the minor glitching one that was given to me because of a failbreach as 079
the 3 failrp were for talking/acting in an unusual way as SCPs
the ARMD was missifiring at a d class (i believe it was when going out of a sweep and i was jumpscared) and the RDM was for killing a d class through the testing doors
and the one failrp warning was for combat cuffing during an arrest
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I am able to create | Maintain meaningful RP.​

During my time on the server ive taken on
Big and small RP situations, many lasting multiple hours and some for days.
Some other examples of this point is the investigation that was made with E-11 as
The main focus, i had many of small and large story lines with members of E-11
Leadership.​

I am able to make my RP situations inclusive to other departments.​

Some examples that i am able to provide regarding this point are my not so recent success with the IA and Nu-7 Aa
Cooperation agreement, and while this achievement was achieved while i was an agent, it still is depicting my hard working nature and my goal to make sure that My work is impactful and meaningful.
This of course is a skill that will absolutely help as an OSA, seeing as they
Can be tasked by the council to make such arrangement with other departments.​

My RP skills are very flexible.​

As stated, i am able to explore and take part in multiple types of RP Scenarios, whether it be a more serious form of RP or a more relaxed form of it.
Some examples of it are the interrogation workshops and investigations i took part in, for a more serious and meaningful RP scenarios. regarding a more Lenient form of RP, it could be a hostage negotiation situation, where a wider range of RP situations is available.
Both of them are situations that i have taken part in or have lead myself.​

I am a very dedicated an goal oriented person.​

This can be shown by my many ongoing projects withing IA and outside of it, a few examples
Are my previous efforts to better relationships with IA and GSD, as well as my agreement
With Nu-7's sub regiment "Arch angels", seeing as my goal was to better relationships between departments, i consider that as a success.​

I have experience with document making.​

Sometimes the O5 council could task assistants with creating documents for them, could be
For projects, research or for anything that they need assistance with.
Seeing as i was an ambassador, and a notable part of an ambassador's job is documentation, i could only benefit to the council
and their objectives.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Authorizing AA (in a 3 SCP+ breach)while it is not your main objective, as it is more of an ethical matter, you too are permitted to authorize the use of AA in breaches of 3 SCPs or more (by or more i mean when they breach others and not only in the breach queue mechanic)
Authorizing/issuing work permits for D-class personnel.while gsd leadership will usually take care of this one, in the lack of a captain or chief you can take care of this, there is not much to be said about this part as its pretty self explaining
Executing orders from the O5 councilseeing as your title is "assistant", the council can off-source some of their duties to you or assign you orders to execute, could be observing research, sampling of SCPs, or report the status of the site in general
Dealing with FLC violationsThe O5 council is tasked with renewing, updating, and reviewing the FLC with the directors of IA, seeing as you are affiliated with the council, you can deal with FLC violations and assist IA/Utilize IA in order to deal with FLC violations you see
Leading/creating/maintaining RP situationsAll CL4 personnel are expected to create and lead RP situations, as assistants the expectation is even bigger as you are in a relatively higher ranking position.
Assisting A-1 with their orderswhile you are not a combative you can, and are encuraged assist A-1 in their objectives
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
>>>Hellenstic.aic: Hello O5-1, how are you doing this fine day?<<<
>O5-1: Im doing great, could you please bring up the reassignment request of...
Who was it? oh yeah, Jacob "Zenith" Hamsworth?

>>>Hellenstic.aic: Of course sir<<<

> PROCESSING INPUT <
>>>Hellenstic.aic: hmm... i found two different files, labeled "J'Z'H EA RAQ" and another
the more recent one, labled "J'Z'H OA RAQ".
i assume that the 'EA' refers to 'Ethics Assistant'<<<
>O5-1: oh really? in that case, please mark the one labeled 'JZH EA' as dealt with
>>>Hellenstic.aic: that would require the chairman signing off on that<<<
>O5-1: Ill deal with that later then, please pull up the second one
>>>Hellenstic.aic: of course!.
i must say, this interaction was quite amusing<<<

> PROCESSING INPUT <
>>>Hellenstic.aic: Here you go sir<<<

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subject: Reassignment Request
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reassignment Request Destination: Site Inspection Assistant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Current Employment: General Security Sergeant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please describe your life before entering the foundation:
What brought me to the foundation and my current occupation was my stay as an FBI Agent, i was
an agent in the Criminal Justice Information Services department, and was specifically assigned with
the field operations, and further down the line, promoted to a more "in office job", some of my most
notable achievements is my position i have held at the end of my stay there, my final position was
being the director of the CJIS division withing the STB department.

Please describe your life after entering the foundation and your time in the foundation:
After about three and a half years as the director of the CJIS division, i was abducted from my car
after getting a flat tire, and was driven for an unknown amount of time. after i was driven to what
i presume was site-65, i was met with ethics member "Kim 'Cece'", where i was offered the position of
an ethics committee assistant, after being explained what i would do, i accepted and started my work
there. although after a while i resigned, as i wanted to expand my duties within the foundation.

>O5-1: Thank you hellenstic, terminate this session

> SESSION TERMINATED <

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kees Van dr spek

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support

Your activity is really not good at all. You even admitted in a different application you struggle with finding time to play.
An Assistant position also holds a lot of responsibility as well as an element of RP creation and I don't believe you are capable of holding a position with that much responsibility right now from the way you speak on ooc platforms like the forums and ooc chat, as well as IC. I've also never really seen much RP come from you. As IA you were invited into some RP situations and you would kinda just linger, do a little bit, but then back away and hope someone else took over.

Lore is also kinda ???

Jul 30, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Pirate McPirate,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Cool
Reactions: Corz "Crusader"
Status
Not open for further replies.