Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Your Discord name & tag:Zeon#7031

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: Dark RP

Date of ban (if known):25 Oct

Reason for ban (if known): Harassment

Who banned you?: Maybe Relman

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:No

I feel I was harshly and falsely banned with no prior warnings. Sadly Relman will not be my friend on discord so I cannot ask him the Specific problem and learn from it. However, I can guess he did it due to me calling him a 40 year old man. Now I'm very sorry for rudely assuming his gender, though I have spoken to him before and he told me he was a man. Other then that one reason I do not see how anything else can be classed as harassment. To go deeper into this we need to know the meaning of 'harassment'. One quick google search we find this; "
1 : to annoy again and again. 2 : to make repeated attacks against an enemy.". I actually only spoke to Relman once on that day or at all on the discord server and that was because he specifically pinged me. So how could I possibly make repeated remarks to him to qualify for being a 'harasser'. Of course I was never told to stop after this one remark, and he never made a comment about it. Now I find it truly harsh and unreasonable to be smitten down with the ban hammer because Relman may have insecurities about his age, I did not assume this because I have been told by plenty of people in the community that he was in his 30s or 40s. I feel as and moderator/admin or even someone part of the community you should put aside your personal problems behind you when you come to play on cc and not take your anger out on us. This from a super admin is even worse, how can expect any new mod to learn from one of the highest member in the administrative team who acts like this.
I am a reasonable guy and happy to not receive an apology from him, because I doubt he ever would apologise for a mistake like this where I'm involved, I simply want my ban removed because unlike some I care about the community which I've been apart of for a long team.

Even if this is denied I would love for Relman or the admin who banned me to add me on discord so we can properly speak about this and so I can learn

-Zeon

"Really every leader must act, never in spite, and never once, not cause exasperation."-Joseph Goebbels -1941. A quote for all of us to learn from and become better.

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Zeon,

I wish I could say thank you here for showing interest in making a ban appeal, but your post obviously isn't genuine so I'm in no mood to extend that courtesy to you.

Your ban appeal is very obviously rude, and attempting to play technicalities against actual human beings was obviously going to mean that this appeal would be rejected. Respectfully, I don't really care what your google search of harassment returned, or how you believe "Relman may have insecurities about his age".

Given that you have moved your harassment of Relman onto the forums now (in this ban appeal), you'll now also be banned for the forums.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.