Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): tatron73

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 w 1d 6hrs

In what country are you located?: North America

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Zeta' DEA Agent (BTAC-S)(Alef-6-PVT)(K10-Enforcer)

Chaos name (include your rank): 'Epsilon' - A

Civilian name: 'Theta'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197345060

Discord ID (name#0000): .tatron

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1710794118192.png
- Most of my warnings were mistakes or accidents that I've had, but I take full responisibility for my mistakes and I've done my best to keep from getting warned.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have experiencing on many other SCP servers but they were short lived due to their low status, this is one of the only Serious RP servers that I've been on that I have been on for long enough to count.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6 hrs typically in the afternoon from 4pm to 9pm but on some days I won't be on till late at night

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- In my time in Civil I have made many mistakes and gone through many trials in my time here. I've come a long way and wish to right my wrongs instead of let them dwindle. I see a lot of people committing acts of RDM and Failrp, and even Fearrp escpecially as a former IA and DEA I've seen it all too much and I want to put a stop to it so that I can equal out the balance of right and wrong.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel like during the night the server experiences a lot of "evildoers", and I am typical on during the night so I think covering the nightshift is something I could definently do so we can keep the server running smoothly without problems.

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT
Fun guy to be around and takes RP seriously.
Active
Never a dull moment

The only major concern I see (this is me personally) is the 14 warns recorded (especially in the last month). I am NOT holding them against you, as they are old and were mistakes in the past. However, I will say just try to follow them a bit more closely. That is just my opinion though, so again, don't take it personally.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @Boofyman!
Based on the quality of your application and your multiple warnings, it can be quite the eye catcher at a glance, especially for us on the Resources Team. I would like to see continued positive and always improving behavior as well as a little more community engagement if your time allows for that.

You may reapply in
4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.