Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkedsauce7

Jul 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Checkedsauce7
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2 years started in 2021
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Zeus "Checked" Marco's
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Saul Goodsir
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526774226
Discord ID (name#0000): Checkedsauce7#0117
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Usa
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes

Fear RP - Dec 18, 2021, reason: unknown; sadly, I forgot.

Severe Toxicity - May 22, 2022, reason: Got mad and used a slur; I forgot what I said.

Micspam - Jul 15, 2022, reason: I think I was a surface chef in my car, mic spamming; that was all.

Hit box abuse [A] - Oct 16th, 2022, reason: Jumped once during a fight in D-block.

Severe Toxicity - Nov 6, 2022, reason: Same as the one from May, if I am correct.

Toxicity - May 29, 2023, reason: I truly do not remember.

Toxicity - Nov 8th, 2023, reason: Called myself the R slur in OOC.

Kick: +left
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes i have 3 times
Game master on a decently big server was around for 6 months 2021 or 2022
Lead game master on a big server was in 2023 was around for 6 months
Event manger on a small server lasted for a month as no new players wanted to join 2023
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes i have not been anything big on super serious but i can roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-3 hours
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a Game Master because I love both staff and GM roles, but GMing is more enjoyable to me. I can create engaging interactions with players, enhancing their experience and making their day more enjoyable. Additionally, I aspire to take on this role to address the issue of frequently receiving warnings on the server. Drawing from my experience as a game master, I understand what constitutes good events and aim to contribute positively to the server.

Acknowledging my past mistakes and recognizing that I've been a source of problems, I am committed to changing for the better. Joining the Gamemaster team will motivate me to work harder and contribute positively to Civinetworks. I am particularly drawn to the prospect of collaborating with the talented members of the Gamemaster team, further enhancing the overall experience for players on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can contribute actively to the server as I am both an experienced individual and knowledgeable. I am capable of creating events regularly, either every other day or daily, incorporating interesting dupe layouts and concepts. Additionally, I can assist the server with larger events and be available for EC (Event Character) duties whenever needed. I am also willing to help those who may not fully grasp the role of a game master.

What sets me apart from other applicants? Firstly, my extensive experience. I have served as a GM for approximately a year combined on all servers, demonstrating a solid understanding of GMod. I specialize in making dupes and events more engaging, emphasizing roleplay elements. Unlike others, I focus on allowing players to drive the events, creating a more realistic and immersive experience. Secondly, my availability. Currently, I have ample free time to dedicate to events, trainings, and other responsibilities. This is crucial for maintaining a thriving and active player base.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
A sales men with anomolys things enters the site these things are New SCPs that the Researchers can test on. What are these things?
1st SCP SCP= 10235 this is a item SCP being able to tell there future but hearing it makes you go insane as you know your fate is never what you want to hear. 2nd is SCP 10236 an SCP that is passive and helping of the foundation, these things move with fastness and assist any hurt induvidual but there is something always lurking near. SCP 10236-1 A SCP that is near 10236 that can harm anyone who is not at full HP 10236 goal is to make sure no one is hurt.

2nd idea. You hear a loud crash as a civillen wondering what it is who take a look. It is a downed Helicopter with personel that look like the canadian military. You see that they still blink and move but there on there last leg you hear a SOS being called, as you move closer something hits you something more powerful then you tells you to move closer as you do voices get louder as you see it is a weapon this weapon looks like nothing other then the finest gun ever this weapon calls to you as you pick it up you drop to the floor. As SCP units move in you are on the floor and tooken to the Foundation this thing was conntected to you but they severed it.

3rd Idea Your a GOC member and something is knocking at the door it is a fleshy thing accompany'ed by some things behind it as you call for back up the things starts to break down the door you shoot and rush into base as you hear gunshots your hear a containment beam and cuffing a group that is not GOC CI or MTF moved in you check it out but nothing is there as you move you see men with cloaks with the thing. As you know who have heard of these things and that thing these people are the Sarkic cult looking like they have mangled bodies and speak in some random tounge you move back as these people are not a joke but you report it in and MTF and GOC move in to stop the Sarkic.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

As lound rumbling hits all the people of this place. A big creature Erputs from the ground and serveres the containment blockers for SCP 106 and SCP 9k. As MTF teams move out the SCP moves to the town killing everyone in it and moves to the GOC base as GOC try to stop it, it runs away. They comms that in and researchers are tasked with finding what this is. After a few minutes this SCP is counted as a new unknown entity that they have known there are no numbers for this but the SCP name is the big bang. This SCP can blow up holes that are 20 KM wide into places. As they know there next and SCPs are breached they call for Helicoptors and Try to contain the SCPs that are out. The SCPs are contained and Teams may leave or take with the SCPs. But as all personel are leaving they send Chaos a message telling them to leave. As they do, Foundation is moved to a new site as GOC and CI follow behind in a chase.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A member of an unknown socitey would like to talk to eithics. This member is important and O-1 are tasked to make sure that Ethics members are safe while this person is here.
A-1: A-1 are tasked with find a personel who has known of 05 but has never said anything they look everywhere and find him at the lake house and he goes peacefully. A-1 May wish to Class-f him or Kill him.
Nu-7: A member of a civilian terrorist group fires onto the base Nu7 must find him and kill him before bombs blow up the gates.
E-11: One of the containment procudures for a SCP is broken E-11 must find which SCP and contain them before its to late
CI: a random man bangs on CI's door he states "i have a task for you this task was given by the engineer himself" this task will be to find a foundation member in the town and to give them to the task giver.
UNGOC: a creature has broken into base and they must contain it and research it and destory it before anyone else hears about the problem
Foundation Staff: A problem with a new SCP entering the LCZ has caused doors to break and rubble to fall onto people medical must assist these people, researchers must find a way to stop this SCP from doing this, Engs and techs will move to stop the doors from malfunctioning, and sec teams makes sure d-block is safe and nothing happens to the doors

Notes: I understand if you leave negitive comments my warns are to much and i understand but please read through everything i have thank you so much have a good day.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+/-
A lot of warns
Active on site

I recommend using colors to your advantage, it will make it a lot easier to read and pinpoint what is what.

Checkedsauce7

Jul 11, 2022
+/-
A lot of warns
Active on site

I recommend using colors to your advantage, it will make it a lot easier to read and pinpoint what is what.
Thank you for the advice and thank you for telling me i have used it in another app i made and will be doing that from now on!
have a nice day!

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Checkedsauce7
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the missions being very minimal and wanting to see more out of the map change event.

You may re-apply if you wish (Not giving a time length due to it already being up)

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.