What is your SCP level and total level?:
Total 100
SCP 14
1706883598512.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am Nu-7 CPT and CI-Gamma(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1707041778490.png
1 FailRP This happened for the first few days ever since i started playing and i saw a GSD Officer hang a D-class by using the restraints on the ceiling and i was a cadet so I didn't really know if its allowed or not so i did it and got warned for FailRP
2 RDM A day after the FailRP warn i was on the cadet job again and i saw a D-class scout with a knife through the doors of where the D-class are waiting to be tested and i went up to D-block catwalk and shot the D-class scout i didn't know at the time but as i didn't want to kill anyone else i used the Name above the D-class scout and got warned for RDM as i saw people use the number to identify D-class i thought i can use the name too but apparently i couldn't

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I was always interested in the SCP lore and I think playing as one of the most interesting SCP's out there
will make my lore knowledge into use more often then other SCP's as I watched many YT videos and read a lot of things about SCP-096

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
While pacified 096 crouches and covers its face hiding as to not be seen while facing the corner crying while doing so 096 will from time to time roam his CC

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached 096 must go to the closest person that saw his face and kill them scp-096 no matter where they are scp-096 wont stop until the person that saw his face dies scp-096 cant just go straight into D-block and must go through everyone that saw his face and is close first until he reaches D-block if someone saw his face and went there if he just runs straight to Dblock after someone saw his face and not even try to kill the person that saw his face thats failRP and in no way lore wise makes any sense

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is re-contained by first placing a bucket on his head thus covering his face so no more casualties can be made and then you need to wait till everyone that saw his face dies from him and then you will need to Beam Cuff and re-contain him(Wearing the SCRAMBLE Headset is advised as it will censor 096's face making the re-containing process much easier)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.