- Zokof
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:155387041
Previous Rank:
- Gamemaster
Date of resignation?:
- 6th June 2022
Why did you resign?:
- From my first app like i've said, there was limited things to do as a gm at the time and trying to host events for a small majority of people just didn't seem like a good thing to do as to hold events and make them fun we needed a decent number of people and we couldn't get that.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
- No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
- Other than being kicked for lag prevention, no.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
- I've come back to MRP and I've had my time to get adjusted to the few changes that have occurred and I am ready to start making events that fit within the rules even with some of the changes just being minor. I did want to return earlier but something came up and had to pull my first appeal due to that but now I am ready to hopefully re-join the gm team and hold good events with new ideas i'd like to try

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Big + Support

Recently this man has came back to the community and has been incredibly active. Zokof was an incredibly good and helpful gm when he was here and I would love to finally work with him in the team.

Thanks,
Big Harrold

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support

Was a good gamemaster in the past and recently has returned and has been quite active I would glad to see him back within the GM team.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Zokof ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After due consideration I would love to see you back in our GM team. You'll be brought back as a Trial GM under a short mentoring period. Please contact me on TeamSpeak to get you introduced.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.