Not open for further replies.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Name: Zokof
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
Previous Rank: Moderator
Date of resignation?: 07/07/2022
Why did you resign?: Just got burnt out of the server and lost the will to play the server. Also had college and stuff to do so was losing time to put into the server.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Resigned from Gamemaster but moved to staff instead.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I'm getting back into the server and with summer coming I'll have more time on my hand to play again. I feel like I have good staff knowledge and can put that to use by joining the staff team again. I would also like to help improve people's experience on the server and make sure that they can have a good time especially the first time players allowing them to want to play more and not just go MRDM all the time.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Decent RP
+Decent Staff
++ Extra Decent rule knowledge

Tbh, you're a good fella with a good reputation and a good vibe in staff and RP. Best of luck, bro.

-Dmitri

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+/- Neutral
You were a good staff but I can't recall seeing you on the server recently. If you could point out your characters in my DMS or replying, I can change to a +Support

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+/- Neutral
You were a good staff but I can't recall seeing you on the server recently. If you could point out your characters in my DMS or replying, I can change to a +Support
I main NWO so probs only see you during war. STS SPC Zokof is what i play mainly used to be STS MAJ Seoul as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.