Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 31, 2020
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148182021
Discord name: ._.gaz._.
For how long have you played on MRP: Maybe 3 or 4 years unsure i have been here a while and i think othere members can confirm that as well
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank):
Gaz Stone SAS 1lt
NWO name (regiment and rank):
Gaz SWB PVT
Civilian name:
Gaz Stone
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes This is my First app for the NHC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes but old once from 2/3 years ago i have: 0 Bans/10 Warnings/ 2 Kicks
The Warnings go from Base camping to RDM to NLR . The kicks are becouse of Lag prevations

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes i think everyone know how long i have been here and just in SAS alone.
I have Held COL , MAJ , CPT , 1LT , 2LT and only god know how many times i have been in these ranks
Thought out my years in SAS.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Well i have Years of experince as a CO and Leading both with in wars and with in the reg.
I have also seen plenty of NATO High Commands Tactics and even learned from some of them to even making my own.
And i a fairly active thought the days and i mostly help everyone as much as i can even if we are not in the same reg.
I allways also like to be preperd for the worst even if it means a Defeat is coming.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SAS 1LT / SWB PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
(Strengths)
- Active
- Confident
- Helps Everyone
- Leading
(ok)

( Weaknesses)
- Can Get Stressed
- Can get Bord
(Fairly easy)
- not the best at flying

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Gaz Stone born in Central Sweden and join the Swedish Army at age 18 he became on of the well knows with in the army but he wanted to move foward with his Military experince so he enlisted in to the NATO Service and he stayed there thought out his service with in the Military

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Hand out orders to NATO With Both Wars and Peactime
-Ensure the health and functioning of regiments.
- Ensure NATO troops are acting professionally and are not breaching conduct.
- To Assist recruitment of personnel into regiments.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Talking to SL to improve NATO health
- Appoint Regimental commanders both from current and future
- To Overseee there respected regs if any problem where to happen
- Help any Regiment that is need

Thanks For Reading ?

Last edited:

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
Don't get me wrong you are a okay person but the downside is that you are very lazy and you are not the type of person to lead , I've already experienced this because i was in the same regiment as you, you made other people do your job and you go afk randomly.

My opinion is just stay in your regiment, and work on your current skills.

Reactions: Galaxy

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
(y)+support
i think you are kind and experienced enough to be a trial nhc.

Only downside
Not seen lead many wars
And work on the spelling of your app

I think you deserve a shot atleast

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
- Support

[-] Previously removed from leadership position in SAS by myself for poor conduct and lack of leadership abilities, I do not think you are fit to be a member of High Command

Oceanus

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Neutral/-Support

I do wan to give you a +support, however, as Markous said, you've had a long history of being lazy and not leading, making others do your job while going afk, which myself and others tried to get you to stop doing, to no avail, and then of course as Alexandria said, you were removed from SAS' leadership position by them for poor conduct and lack of leadership skills.

Now, that being said, I do believe that if you work on changing this behaviour so that the above points are no longer valid, you would be a good NHC member, but as it stands right now? Not really. So please do work on the above, you've been in the server for such a long time, it would be cool to see you be in NHC, especially when you want to be in it.

Last edited:

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+ Support
Absolute amazing lad was the only reason I played on the server when I did great leader and RP oriented and has good leading abilites (judged by the past few years)

Prillups

Sep 16, 2023
-Support
Gaz, I like you as a person, but as you said, you get very flustered when leading wars. I've witnessed it several times now. The wars you've lead, while I was on at least, NATO heavily outnumbered NWO and there was little use of warfunds on their side.
I say lead more wars, build up SAS and get that small team, then eventually lead the regiment until those around you feel you are competent enough to become NHC.
Good luck, I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

EDIT: Also, please spell check applications before submitting them. While this isn't a job, some of the blatantly wrong spellings set your application apart as one of not caring enough.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support

I believe that Gaz has the capabilities to be a leader within NHC and should be given a chance to do so.

Bratan

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

Old and experienced enough yet we don't know if he's fit for the rank, However there should be an opportunity to prove that he's worthy of the rank.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1705091767667.png
Dear @Galaxy

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We regret to inform you that you have not met requirements to progress this application this time around.
Per our conversation, feel free to create another application from the 19th January 2024

Denied

• Love
Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.