[US] How to get in ISD?

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to get in ISD? They seem to not care about my existence.
Tryouts for ISD are hand-picked by the relative COs. So try to find a way to stick out within the foundation while showing interest in whichever group you are trying to join.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: "Businessman"

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
meanwhile over on UK i'm trying to figure out how to get blacklisted from A-1 whilst retaining my position as an E-11 CO

• Wow
Reactions: "Businessman"

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
I'm writing this whilst my door is being busted down by unnamed agents, I think they said something about Alpha-1? I don't have long.. but here's what you need to do. You need to do /oc, they use a special code word, and if you know the code word they'll give you a private interview.

Shit, they've got through the first door. Not long left.

After you do /oc, in the same message, you need to say "008 Zombie Virus, Chief Overseer, Camp Grenada".

They'll understand.

My time has come. Good lu-

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
I'm writing this whilst my door is being busted down by unnamed agents, I think they said something about Alpha-1? I don't have long.. but here's what you need to do. You need to do /oc, they use a special code word, and if you know the code word they'll give you a private interview.

Shit, they've got through the first door. Not long left.

After you do /oc, in the same message, you need to say "008 Zombie Virus, Chief Overseer, Camp Grenada".

They'll understand.

My time has come. Good lu-
larping on forums is a bit too much

• Sad
Reactions: Geronimo