Accepted EZ Cafeteria Ovens

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro

May 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adding cooking ovens to EZ Cafeteria

Has something similar been suggested before?
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2)
1. It makes sense for cooking ovens to be placed in there since it is a cafeteria
2. It will give Chefs more areas to cook in as the PW Kitchen was replaced with Chief of Security Officer

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. Chefs might use this to minge and attempt to escape, but all the doors is CL3 and chefs are CL1 so it will be improbable

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted for a couple of reason. The first reason is for more chef RP. I usually only see Chefs minge and screw around while on the job and there has been any Chef RP that I have seen on the server recently. Thus, I wish to bring Chef RP back by having multiple locations for Chefs to conduct there cooking via EZ Cafeteria. It will make Chefs have more places to cook and will allow us to give accessible food to MTF Regiments and DEA when they enter EZ to go to surface.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
IIRC stuff like ovens and kitchen equipment you just need to ask supers for. I got a kitchen for E-11 UK bunks this way by asking and justifying it.

However, I -support this. While I agree that another kitchen that isn't in d block is needed (did they just forget they made chef spawn PW for a reason?) I don't think the cafeteria is the place for it.

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-maybe we can have personnel going up to F2 to actually use the cafeteria!

IIRC stuff like ovens and kitchen equipment you just need to ask supers for. I got a kitchen for E-11 UK bunks this way by asking and justifying it.

However, I -support this. While I agree that another kitchen that isn't in d block is needed (did they just forget they made chef spawn PW for a reason?) I don't think the cafeteria is the place for it.
but i want CI to raid and steal the crabby patty formula off a chef

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi Hiro,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.