Thordan's Special agent App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:184427763
Discord name:stillthordan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: It has been about 7 months, and 654 hour
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zonePST
Character name(s):Thordan "Nyx" [A-6 COM]
Civilian name:Raga "Opp"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What are your total levels?:150
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-[CI-A] [Captain] [096] [ Senior DEA] [Nu-7 CPL]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-2 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I'm applying for the Special Agent position to broaden my experience within clearance 4 positions. I intend to help guide the department I intend to help guide the department through tryouts, training, missions, raids, and more activities. I also intend to maintain the department's reputation of professionalism and leadership. Additionally, I want to seek greater responsibility on-site, leading both normal and senior agents during breaches or raids, and representing DEA as a whole. I'm drawn to this role because it allows for more surface engagement.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-I believe my SOP-C experience, understanding the responsibilities associated with CL4, along with my proficiency in negotiation, set me apart. Additionally, my critical thinking skills, will power, leadership abilities, and my active approach to tasks; In addition to my experiences as a captain and NU7, will help me succeed as a Special Agent.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written many incident report documents as a captain and as a researcher. What makes a document good is how concise it is, how it flows, the grammar, and vocabulary, the way it is formatted and how informative it is for the reader.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP
-In the role of Special Agent in RP, responsibilities include: up holding the relations with GOI's, tasks include managing agents and senior agents, approving MC&D permits, enforcing job bans on misbehaving DEA members, conducting tryouts when the Agency manager is available, providing support in raids on GOI if required, training new DEA recruits, defending the Site against Code 1 threats, addressing hostiles and preventing surface breaches of information, and upholding the vail from intruders like rangers or parawatch operatives.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

This story beings when I as a child was left on the doorstep of Tarp jesus, I was only 3 years old and I was lost and confused. Tarp Jesus took me under his wing and taught me how to be a leader and professional at all times.
As I grew older, I joined NU7, DEA, and Gensec. My time in NU7 provided invaluable experience in surface combat, granting me strategic and tactical prowess. Gensec taught me essential leadership skills and the process of conducting tryouts. Similarly, my tenure in DEA honed my negotiation abilities and expertise in raid operations. One day something particularly happened, Thordan received a call from ███████ ███████ instructing him to meet at Hill House. Later that day, he arrived at Hill House and discovered a document bearing his name alongside a sniper rifle. The document read, "Welcome to Special Agent Nyx."

Last edited:

thelastjokeYT

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 7, 2024
he is stupid but he does it in a good way but he is good for the job
+support
(forgot to add it earlier)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thordan

Mr. Hog

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 16, 2023
+support
-put time into it
-been active
-is a good man
-is fit for special agent

Last edited:

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Thordan your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact myself(Discord: Sir.Colonize) for training before accessing any new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.