Denied E-11 Breacher and Officer - Weapon Checker

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give at least one E-11 role the weapon checker SWEP. Possibly Breacher and Officer, but I'll leave the specifics to Content Team.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I could find.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
E-11 currently have no way to weapon strip, which would be useful in various scenarios, including:
  • Overseeing sensitive tests, e.g. with 035, we want to check the host for weapons first
  • Finding loose D-class, we want to check them for weapons before we move them
  • If e.g. hacking alerts are going off around HCZ, we may want to check people for TE-5s
  • When detaining someone, regardless of who they are
  • RP stuff, like what is going on today on UK server
  • When extracting a D-class to recontain 035 or 106

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • D-class mains complain it's not super easy to kill MTF operatives by pulling an AUG out of their ass that E-11 should have been able to check for but can't
  • Could be abused - we literally give these to Cadets, and even with them this is rarely an issue. I think we can trust E-11 CSG trust with them.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It is a very useful tool in many situations, which E-11 doesn't have access to at all, which makes no sense when we do things like patrol/guard areas, oversee testing, etc. - we have uses for this quite often, but don't have any jobs with one.

Mr_poptart

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Zen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

<As a whole decision the content team sees this as not needed to be implemented>

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.