RDM(14 Jan) I don't even remember this not sure why​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have only got some experience from this server but except for that nothing.​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:​

4-10pm except on Mondays and Fridays

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to help this community which brings me joy in a positive way which I want to give back to. As this lovely community deserves to have great moderators and I want to be a part of that change myself.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?

Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe since being a more recent member of this server it allows me to have the experience of how the new player of our server feels which will allow me to relate to them and feel sympathetic for them in times where their fault was just because of them being new.​

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
copied his lore on multiple apps and then retracted them after people -supported him, needs to mature more before he can take on a staff role, very barebones application

Jan 20, 2024
- Support
copied his lore on multiple apps and then retracted them after people -supported him, needs to mature more before he can take on a staff role, very barebones application
first thing i respect your opinion but politely you cant question my maturity when we I have never meet you also when it came to DOIA I knew who was most likely to get it and they also i even said in my app I'm doing this app even with the odds of me getting it be very slim and when it came to OSA I don't believe that I am a good fit for it very much which is way i withdrawed my app if you want to believe your false depiction of what happened you can but politely you have no right to say I'm not mature enough because would someone whos not mature say openly say that are not sure that they are ready themselves for the job which is why I withdrew my app on OSA and DOIA but politely you cannot question my maturity when we have never meet as then you are just basing my maturity on your depiction of me not actually who i am

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
first thing i respect your opinion but politely you cant question my maturity when we I have never meet you also when it came to DOIA I knew who was most likely to get it and they also i even said in my app I'm doing this app even with the odds of me getting it be very slim and when it came to OSA I don't believe that I am a good fit for it very much which is way i withdrawed my app if you want to believe your false depiction of what happened you can but politely you have no right to say I'm not mature enough because would someone whos not mature say openly say that are not sure that they are ready themselves for the job which is why I withdrew my app on OSA and DOIA but politely you cannot question my maturity when we have never meet as then you are just basing my maturity on your depiction of me not actually who i am
k

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions

-A bit low playtime
-No previous experience

Prplex

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Today I will be giving you a -support
-got caught copying lore on an application then withdrew application and privated the google doc
-recent ish warn
-somewhat recent to the server
-short application
-Interactions would be neutral however you were quite rude and immature/angry when I last spoke to you. Displaying a lack of levelheadedness and understanding means I cannot recommend you at this moment. Shooting at someone is not the solution if you believe you got crossfired.

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Overall Support
+ Good interactions
+ Is a good IA Ambassador so can most likely handle power well
+ Basically no warnings

- Tiny negative for limited time on server

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Harvey "Reginald" Specter , today I will be giving you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Good interactions

- Lack of detail in application
- No previous staffing experience
- Haven't been within the community for too long

I would suggest becoming more well known within the community and cementing yourself within it before attempting to apply for staff. Although minimal, my interactions with you have been mostly positive

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Jan 20, 2024
Hello @Harvey "Reginald" Specter , today I will be giving you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Good interactions

- Lack of detail in application
- No previous staffing experience
- Haven't been within the community for too long

I would suggest becoming more well known within the community and cementing yourself within it before attempting to apply for staff. Although minimal, my interactions with you have been mostly positive

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon
thank you very much for your feedback. FYI my total time is 300 hours and I have only played on this server but really have over 12.5 days actually

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Reasons above.

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
hello today my verdict will be +/- neutral for the following reasons
+active
+nice guy (from what iv seen)

+/- Short app

- no staff experience

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Harvey "Reginald" Specter

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Please ensure you get more settled within the community, alongside this your name doesn't give me confidence as it is a clear naming convention.

You may re-apply in 1 month~.​

Status
Not open for further replies.