Status
Not open for further replies.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
[OOC]
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108821555
Discord name: ed.sc
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early 2022 with a year break from September 2022 - October 2023
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Elias Pathfinder Bouchard
Civilian name: William Path found
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Agency Manager

Held:
Site Director
Site Advisor

Omega-1 Major
Ethics Committee Assistant
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope.

[Questions]
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe that it is my extensive CL4 experience in both Administration and ISD that makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant, as I am very familiar with all site policies and how the site operates, allowing me to be able to filter necessary information to the relevant departments.
Specifically:
  • As a Site Director, I have worked on every single type of document under the sun, and am more than willing and capable of any and all doc work.
  • As an ISD Major and an IA Ambassador I have conducted a multitude of investigations and reports, including creating the Prosecutions in the first tribunals.
  • As an Ethics Committee Assistant, I have organized Senior Staff Meetings and handed out summons, taken minutes for ECMs meetings and been a runner to the whim of the ECMs and ECC.
I know exactly what is expected of me, and I have the experience proving that I can do everything expected to a high standard.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
To do the every whim and commandment of the O5 Council when ordered, this could be assisting in their ongoing investigations, or taking minutes for their meetings. It could be to observe a department or individual or be the Overwatch's eyes on the ground for an operation or incident.
When not under orders, it is to act as a bridge between Foundation Command and the rest of the facility, always representing the best interests of the Council. A OSA must also work closely and seamlessly with Alpha-1 to identify and pacify internal infobreaches, and report any violations that take place to the relevant authority.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

BkYw-xJ77y9ZSgADeRPsuvtziw_PC3TBBw0XJk3WVot8A81tBQDBICMtfJ0YBmnwYKCWdfOYKWF26pwcNJR0a-pZkIHbYKo9-uZC7b2HgVz-kuqHzx7kvp1jiKx4YfLepG-wHVWMJjt0qGXc--zwnv0

"The Puppet"

ID: #2654
DEPARTMENT: OFFICE OF THE O5 COUNCIL
CLASSIFICATION: 4/200 - SECRET

NAME: BOUCHARD, Elias
POSITION: Assistant
CLASS: B

CODENAME: ‘The Puppet’

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS RESTRICTED TO:
  • O5 COUNCIL
  • OSA OFFICE
  • MTF ALPHA-1

IT IS NOT TO BE SHARED OUTSIDE OF THIS PARAMETERS.

Access here:
???: “Where is my damn assistant… I haven't seen him in days.. Any of you seen him?
??: “Nope.”
????: “Not me..”

> Bring up file for “The figurehead”
ERROR: THIS FILE DOES NOT EXIST, IT HAS EITHER BEEN RESTRICTED OR DELETED. CONTACT RAISA CL6 FOR ASSISTANCE
??? sighs, “I should have assumed…”

> Begin Selection process for new assistant
*BRINGING UP ALL APPROPRIATE CANDIDATES… REMOVING DECEASED….

1 CANDIDATE FOUND. CURRENT STATUS: INACTIVE.

> Bring up his file
*PERSONNEL FILE: THE PATHFINDER (CLICK ME)
“SD-65” was a notable and prominent member of Site Administration, and the Foundation morns the loss of a dedicated foundation member, but also congratulates SD-65 on his retirement to the South of France. Contact is not possible, as Elias opted for Retirement. DO NOT CONTACT.

CL5 Briefing: THE PATHFINDER IS KEPT ON FILE AS "PERSON OF SIGNIFICANCE" AND AS STATUS INACTIVE. REACTIVATION IS POSSIBLE WITH CL5 CLEARANCE.
???: "Reactivate the Pathfinder."
CLASSIFIED SITE, Bordeaux
1015 HOURS

Intelligence Operative: "Are you ready for day 9 thousand 9 hundred and 5 of watching this retired fucking dude water his grape vines?? God I hate my job, why do they keep him on file? He must have been a big shot or something but noones ever gonna want him again BECAUSE HES RETIRED"
Intelligence Officer: "You really didn't read the briefing sheet today did you.."
Intelligence Operative: "No. Why would I , its the same every. single. day.
Target Identified as Person of Importance. former CL4/200, currently inactive. Maintain distance and observation."

Intelligence Officer: "Boy are you in for a surprise today the-"

*The Officer was interrupted as two blacked out vans screeched to a halt outside the villa, and Alpha-1 Operatives ejected themselves from the vehicles.*

Intelligence Operative: "what the-"

*Radio: PUPPET SECURE. RTB. INTEL WILL CLEAN UP.*
And as quickly as they arrived, they left.

Intel Officer: "Now... time for clean up...
???: Activate Asset
> Asset reclassified as "The Puppet"
> Removing all references to "The Pathfinder"

> Elevating "The Puppet" to Clearance 4/200, assigned to Overseer Assisants Office

> Current status: ACTIVE

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Man i thought u was going to go find your path. I guess you are finding it with this application ?

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: elad

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
MAJOR +SUPPORT

Active
A lot of CL4 experience
good guy to speak to

best of luck on the application!

• Love

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
Ok so after alot of thought (30 seconds) I have come to the conclusion to give a +Support the reason for this is because W AGENCY MANAGER

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• had zero interaction with you

• prior CL4 experience

• suited for the role?

• Love

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @elad ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.