Accepted Add Missing Male_09 Special Agent

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Implements Male_09 variant of the Special Agent Playermodel, I have decided to make a Male_09 variant noticing that it's missing on the Special Agent rank (was not made for the original intel pack), keeping it in line with current special agent models.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
As far as I am aware, no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Allows DEA Agents to maintain Male_09 that is available through ranks (Agent/Operative/Senior/AM/Director), unifying the player models available across DEA.
+ No longer will require people to import PAC3 Male_09 head, saving some data to load/stream from those using PAC3. (No need to load it as it will be part of the content)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Larger Add-on size (+1,28MB) :skull:

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As stated above, this quick and easy add-on will allow all DEA Special Agents to use the M_09 variant on their Special Agent jobs, unifying the access to Male_09 as it is across all current DEA Ranks.
Models use the same materials and contents as current Special Agent models and, therefore require no additional downloads or space other than the 1,2mb of the base model weights. - Contains the same bodygroups and structure as current PMs.
In case NL/ SSL wish to discuss anything, my dm's are open.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Male_09 supremacy fr but like why add a 9th male model when you have 0 female playermodels smh

Status
Not open for further replies.