Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54678172
Discord name: mr.pinguino
For how long have you played on CG SCP: First joined April 2022 but recently came back about I believe the start of this year
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):
Steve Gunderson
Civilian name: Vinnie Cook
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 SGT, GOC SGT, CI-A, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
292fecb3a29398886c17eab65a84683c.png

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I Want to make new and interesting experiments to test the boundaries of anomalies that we have on site. I believe as me as executive researcher I will do more practical and exciting work that would peak the Minds of not only our fellow researchers but Class-D's as well. I'm also quite active as well on the server and I don't see many executives running around site do an experiments But that being said I will be always a call away if someone needs me. I also want to expand our research capabilities with GOC I feel like a lot of potential is being wasted and could be put to better use. With the executive role I will have some capabilities of organising meetings and tests with GOC furthermore there are so many new and exciting SCP that I have not gotten the chance to research yet for example 682, 079 and 008. This is also a big stepping stone for me as this will give me access to a level 4 keycard and information also allow me to learn, adapt and improve my documentation and executive mentality.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
  1. Active.
  2. Talkative.
  3. Determined.
  4. Hard-working.
  5. Able to write decent research notes that could allegedly be excellent grade or better.
  6. A very inquisitive mind
These are some of the pointers/skills that I bring to the table. I want to improve research make it better not a dull or boring place to work somewhere where people can come together and formulate new ideas for tests. I've seen a lot of junior researchers not doing tests at all they always stick to sampling because sampling is the most easiest and mind numbingly dull that they need someone to look up to an executive researcher that they could go for guidance and I think that would be me. I would make PowerPoints get lectures together and teach the young to become the new an improve researchers that they should be. After all that I have said research is the brains of the foundation and without the brain there is no foundation to run.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Unfortunately I have no excellent document so far however I have two good graded documents that could easily be excellent grade with a few tweaking. what makes a excellent documentation well there are many key points that we can look in to for instance:
  • Highly descriptive aims.
  • Hypothesis.
  • Methods.
  • Sub-sections.
  • Results.
  • Conclusions.
These are the key pointers that make a minimum requirement excellent document but having good grammar and punctuation goes a long way. Having 4 pages or more also shows that you have a very inquisitive mind and wanting to share all the information they've accumulated during your test. Having pictures of role-play is such a awesome way of showing that your dedicated to your job and studies not only that but improving your overall grade as a whole. The writer shouldn't just clump a bunch of words and no pictures into his documentation he should also visually enticing the reader to continue on reading making and giving the writer confidence and accomplishment in his work.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?

Executive researchers are there to teach the young researchers how to become senior and senior to be the next Executives. Executives are essentially coaches/role models for the Juniors and seniors. When there are no DOR on site executive researchers have the authority to Grant tests for are the researchers with out the need of DOR approval. Executive researchers also take the most of the Paper work and responsibilities off the DORs as they are always constantly overwhelmed with paperwork themselves. To some extent executives are expected to do fun and interesting tests with Juniors or seniors teaching them the do's and don'ts within a test. I also believe that executives grade tests as well giving feedback to the researchers and what they could improve on.

Executive Researcher Storylines.

Character:

Steve Gunderson is a 24-Year-Old Male Executive Researcher who works for a top secret organisation knows as The Foundation. He is a highly intelligent and driven individual known for his exceptional research skills and analyse complex data. Growing up, Steve always had a fascination with the unknown and the unexplainable which led him to pursue a career in the fields of paranormal research.
Motivations And Goals:
Steve's ultimate goal is the uncover the truth behind the mysteries and often dangerous anomalies that The Foundation deals with on a daily basis. he is driven by strong sense of curiosity and a desire to understand the unknown. Steve is also motivated by a deep sense of duty and responsibilities towards protecting the world from these anomalies and ensuring that they do not fall into the wrong hands.
Significant Events:

Steve's interest in the paranormal began when he was just a child after witnessing a strange creature in the woods near his hometown. This experience sparked his curiosity and he spent the rest of his childhood reading and studying everything related to the supernatural. As he grew older, Steve's passion for the Unknown only intensified and he decided to pursue a degree in Paranormal studies.

After graduating, Steve caught the attention of The Foundation with his exceptional research skills he was recruited as a researcher he quickly rose through the ranks, gaining access to some of the most top-secret information within the organisation. Along the way he has encountered many dangerous and unpredictable anomalies, which has fueled his determination to understand them.

Relationships:
Steve has a close relationship with his colleagues at The Foundation, as they share a common goal and have a deep mutual respect for each other skills. However due to the sensitive nature of their work, Steve had to distance himself from his family and friends in order to protect them from any potential danger. This however did not stop Steve from making a couple of friends along the way within the organisation. The Directors Of Research Steve has always looked up these two individuals for guidance or any Wisdom that they could provide, These two individuals were called Kevin and Pennington. Kevin was not much of a talker when Steve was new in the research department but he saw untapped potential and taught him in the ways of making research notes and experimentations good. Paddington on the other hand was the head honcho at the time Steve knew that speaking to Paddington would be speaking to highly talented intellectual figure would turns steve brain would turn into a liquefied state. There was one more individual that Steve cherish the most Cassandra although that she is no longer with the research department Steve found her to be a great colleague to be with (RIP Cassandra).
Grow And Change:

Through his hard work that The Foundation, Steve has grown and changed in many ways. He has become more confident and assertive as well as more curious and calculated in his actions. he is also learnt to work well under pressure and adapt to unexpected situations, as the world is constantly filled with surprises and dangers.
Furthermore Steve's understanding of the world and the Unknown has expanded greatly, as he's been exposed to a wide range of anomalies and their effects. He's also learned the importance of teamwork and trust has the success of The Foundation relies heavily on collaboration and corporation of its members. As Steve continues on his journey as a researcher for The Foundation, he remains determined to uncover the secrets of the unknown and protect the world from the from the dangerous that look within. His dedication and passion for his work will continue to drive him forward to understand the mysteries of the universe.

Last edited:

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Massive + support.

Everything ive seen in regards to steve on research has been great and devoted to the rp. Definitely fit for exec

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Massive +Support
Good conduct, very high quality documents and professional

-warning for meat a gaming

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023

+Support

-Saved me from a kidnapping by coming in through the back window and going pow pow ???

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @The_Rel_Grill . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage.

We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.