Farewell

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
I hope this message find you in good spirits. It's with a mixture of gratitude and fond reminiscence that I write this post today. After four amazing years as a developer, and countless more involved in this great community, I've reached a pivotal juncture where I bid farewell. Reflecting on this journey, I'm overwhelmed with appreciation for the indelible mark this experience has left on me.

My time here has been nothing short of amazing, thanks in large part to each and every one of you. I have greatly enjoyed contributing to the servers that you play every day and seeing my work assist in helping you have a better experience. As I embark on a new chapter, I carry with me cherished memories and the profound lessons learned from my time in this great community.

I would like to mention a few notable people (I'm sorry if I leave you out there's a lot):

@Ventz

@Epicstorm and @Spuds

@Yeke
@Ellie
@Remmy
@Hydro
@Jacub
@lion
@Alpha Toon
@Metropolitan
@harryflynndev
@CommanderSmith
@Mr Scooby
@Jonka
@WotInkermnation
@Chad Power
@Chetso
@Headbutt

Thank you, from the depth of my heart, for being an integral part of my journey. I hope that one day will see my return to this community, and until then, I wish you all well.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
imagine dropping two incredibly goated changes to the chat system that people suggested, then dipping
o7

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Sad to see you go Kvarkar,

I wish you the best with everything and please keep in touch.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Now Kvarkar,

Since you did this on other leaving posts here's yours :)

Dear Kvarkar,

It is with a mix of emotions that I read your post announcing your departure from Civil Networks. While I am saddened to see you leave, I am also filled with immense gratitude for the time we've had the privilege of working alongside you.

Your contributions to our community as a developer for the past four years have been nothing short of exceptional. Your dedication, passion, and expertise have not only shaped projects but have also fostered a sense of camaraderie among us.

As you venture into new horizons, I want to express my deepest appreciation for everything you have done for Civil Networks. Your insights, creativity, and unwavering commitment to excellence have left an indelible mark on our team, and your absence will be keenly felt.

While your departure marks the end of one chapter, it also signals the beginning of an exciting new journey for you. Wherever your path may lead, I have no doubt that your talents and spirit will continue to shine brightly.

Please know that you will be greatly missed, and your legacy within Civil Networks will endure long after your departure. Wishing you every success, happiness, and fulfillment in your future endeavors.

Farewell, Kvarkar. May your next adventure be as rewarding and enriching as the time we've shared together.

With warm regards,

Yeke
Community Supervisor
Civil Networks LTD

Reactions: CommanderSmith

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Wow I can't believe your gone... Everyday we would play Civil Networks with all our true OG Civil Networks people this post has made me cry. I am truly depressed now.

???

Farewell

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Your departure will definitely leave a hole within the community. I and I’m sure all of the community appreciate your efforts and hard work. Good luck and safe travels

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
Are there any core devs except Ventz left ?

o7 though, have a good one