Not open for further replies.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155919919
Discord name: LittleMsStupid
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been actively playing on the server a month after the US server had opened. I then took a break in May of 2023, and returned earlier this year in 2024.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - UTC−07:00
Character name(s):
SCP Foundation: Alexander "Starlight" Halo
Chaos Insurgency (deleted character in favor of UNGOC): CI-G "Empress" Elios
UNGOC (Inactive character): Shirin "Sentinel" Makutsloki
Civilian name: Alexander Halo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do, however I am a mute. I am currently in voice training so I may be more comfortable with my voice, so that will become more prominent over time.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 - Holding
Executive Researcher - Twice & Honorary, Held in 2022, recently rejoined in early 2024. (Mid February)
Deputy DoR - Held
DoR - Held
Site Advisor
Site Director
O5-7
O5-2
CI-Gamma
UNGOC First Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
During my return to Site-65, I have seen a multitude of issues that are very fun and productive to solve. I have grown rather fond of assisting researchers that speak to me on-site, and I desire to assist as much as I can in making sure the Department of Research is at its prime always. Reasons under a joy for helping are not the limiting factor, for I have also rekindled a desire to have a sense of responsibility and do the best that I can, improving every second that I am online. I hope to do a good job as a leading role, and climb up the ranks once more.

The personnel I let myself be around are joys to talk to, and I want to encourage them to push themselves to really let themselves thrive and be the best them. This applies to not only my piers in the Executive Board, but to any member of the Site. This job can get tough, and getting on can be difficult (motivationally and connecting wise) for someone, and I want to help make it less of so, even if its a tiny amount.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Conduct/Ethics Upholding

My confidence in upholding / enforcing the CoC and CoE among my researchers is fairly decent. I feel I do a good job myself of upholding both codes to a high standard, and I hope people see that as well.

Activity

Since my return to Site-65, I have been giving an average of 3-4 hours a day on my job, actively searching the Site for individuals to assist with any problem, should one arise. This also extends to my own research projects, as well. At most, I am capable of putting upwards of 7-8 hours of active time into the server. I am very capable of staying on the server and keeping watch of research as it is commencing, being present for most bigger experiments.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
The Director of Research's role is to be the head of Research, managing the department with the assistance of the Executive Researchers. They are to manage CL4 staff within Research, and oversee tests that require their direct approval. Additionally, they serve as the nexus for Site Administration, for research staff. The Director of Research is directly responsible for the departments overall health.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My current character is taken from my own personal SCP project which is still a work-in-progress. (This lore is in the CN universe, and is tweaked accordingly.)

A life of silently fearing for what type of disease would overtake her was all she had thought about in her time at Area-22. The occasional alarms and smell of iron mixed with traces of gunpowder had well adjusted into her psyche at this point. This facility was a sarcophagus of disease and famine, only kept afloat by automated quarantine measures, and she was right in the middle of it, tasked with finding remedies for some of the Foundation's nastiest pathogens. Twisting hating flesh, brain melting prions, organic clockwork, the spawn of Sarkites and Daevites alike had all singed into her mind, embedding themselves as a normal work day.

Then, on one unfortunate day, the SCP-610 infected area they were supposed to monitor experienced an anomalous fluctuation. Hours into the breach, she as forced to reside in an of a barely secure office, turning out the screams of her coworkers, with the occasional gunshots, with a creature even trying to break into her own office. Eventually, with the hands of Beta-7 and Epsilon-9, the facility was cleaned and sterilized, corrupted flesh beings cooking and screaming.

The psychological trauma that had befallen her that day broke her. In a plea to get her to continue working, and maintain the knowledge she had, the O5 Council, in conjunction with the Ethics Committee, ordered her to transfer to a different site and receive amnestic treatment, against her judgement. Soon, she had made a transfer to an isolated Site in Canada, near a rural village, in the middle of nowhere.

Over time, she had grown accustomed to the new changes, even if a particular prion was still present, but she paid no quarter of mind towards it. Her work had earned her the title of a member of Site-65's Executive Board. With recent events, the Director had resigned, and a slot opened. She picked up the phone to RAISA, and gave in a word.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+Support

Good activity
Been very helpful with giving feedback on given documents
Lots of experience

Only thing I can see is that you have returned recently but with the amount of experience you have within Research and the server in general I believe it outweighs that.

Best of luck!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
-Support

- Active
- Good Experience

- fresh off your trial period
- Would like to see you do something more influential for the department before getting Director

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

You just became an Executive not too long ago. Your active and a friendly person I just don't think you should be DoR over other people.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+/- gotta agree with the others, this isnt IA where you can just come back and immediately get Director for being former SC
Though I suppose youre at least holding an actual hr CL4 atm ?

• Haha
Reactions: Shark

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Request for Application Rescission

Due to the recent applications I've been handing out, and the recent feedback I have received here, I am requesting that this application be no longer up for consideration. I would like to smooth out the other apps that I have placed on the forums, as well as make myself a more prominent figure in Site-65.

I do want the position, no doubt, however I feel it to be more efficient if someone of a more qualified stature took the job, while I build up my career more. I appreciate the criticisms provided to me from the people below, I cherish the constructive words, and I do not want to get the job simply because "there is no one else".

Thank you.

- A. Halo

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "Halo"

Greetings, thank you for taking the time for applying for the position. As you have submitted a request to withdraw your application, as such we will now officiate this withdrawal. In terms of notes, we also wish to see you present on site for a bit more before wanting to see you move up to this position.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-3.

Application Denied

Reactions: La Femme Rosé
Status
Not open for further replies.