Civilian name:

Striker III

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current/Holding Roles: MTF E-11 PVT

Prior/Held Roles: MTF A-1 CSG, Overseer Assistant, Executive Researcher, Spec. Agent, CI-G, MTF NU-7 SGT, MTF E-11 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

FailRP (x2), Job Abuse and a Cheating Ban that was appealed and removed.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am applying for this position because I want to help other researchers grow in their studies and tests, and want to help in projects that are assigned to the Department of Research. I believe I am good at writing documents and have done about 30+ tests in the past (unfortunately they have all been deleted). I am also currently working on my own project for SCP-106 and this promotion can further my studies.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I have experience in writing documents from the time I was an Executive Researcher, Overseer Assistant, and Special Agent, this shows that I am very capable of working on projects and completing tasks that are handed to me. I also complete documents in less than 3 days which also shows that I can stay on top of my workload so nothing is ever late. The project that I am currently working on has multiple signatures from Site Command and Site Administration which shows that my documents are well-written and that I can convince others about adding things that could potentially assist the Foundation. I also believe that I am a good example for other researchers and I love helping out people with their questions. I have also created a new subdivision that is coming to research soon, but this shows I am capable of creating new things for research to grow research itself. I also am a great teacher and love to lead and teach researchers how to create documents, do testing, and help them with any questions. I also help people outside of research as well with any questions about chemicals or anything else that involves research.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have approximately 10+ (off the top of my head) excellent documents. I’ll go over the 3 main pillars of what makes a document excellent. Grammar: Grammar is very important in writing a document because if someone is unable to read or understand what you are trying to accomplish or achieve in a test or project then you will not get your point across. Organized Pages: Having organized pages and an Index can immediately improve a document because it can help the reader locate a page instantly and not have to flip through multiple pages just to find one little thing that you wrote. Utilizing the Settings: Using stuff like Images, Headers/Small Text and Redactions can make your document look realistic and can make the document look like it was made in a secret government base.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
  • Helping Researchers with documents, tests, and general questions.
  • Working on projects assigned by the DoR, SC, and SA.
  • Grading Documents based on a scale of Poor to Excellent.
  • Maintaining the Department of Research.
  • Going to the weekly meetings.
  • Leading/Creating new subdivisions.
  • Banning evil researchers.
  • Choosing New Executive Researchers.
  • Suggesting things that could assist the Foundation’s efforts.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[MAIN STORYLINE]
RSC2214621-BR

[SIDE STORYLINE]
[:PROMOTION TO EXECUTIVE RESEARCHER:]​

Last edited:

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023

6H8wiRa.png

TO: striker@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application

Striker,

After discussion with the Executive Researcher team, with input provided by the Ethics Committee, I have decided to DENY your application for Executive Researcher.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please send an email to me (dr_ternith_plague) for information regarding your denial.

Thank you,
Akura Ovaiss

Status
Not open for further replies.