Discord name: astral_pebble
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 10mil Seconds so around 122 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Tone, Author, Watcher
Civilian name: Watcher
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP-34//Total-192 ( )
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 LTCOM, A-1 CSG, O-1 SGT, CI-Gamma and GOC SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes Sadly 4, all of which are at minimum 3 months expired. 2 RDM, 1 Metagaming/Mixing, and Mic spam.
The 2 RDM, one I still to this day do not know why, I've tried to get it removed but failed. For the Second one, I killed Nathan Smith as he was jumping on people's heads and I had warned him not to 4 times.
Metagaming/Mixing, I spawned as an IA and took a CI DCs disguised so pulled him aside and said I'm not going to use it cause he saw me use it, then he proceeded to try and shoot me so I shot them.
Mic Spam, I was in a closed area and was parting with some people who Voluntarily wanted to hear the music but a staff heard and warned me.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-As a GOC member I've been in countless larping scenarios, I believe this has given me a lot of experience to in every known situation that can come at me. I'm light-hearted to those who Roleplay that and cold-hearted to people who also want to roleplay that way. Finally, I wish to make other Roleplay experiences more in-depth and memorable experience.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
-SCP-22415 is an entity with a singular purpose: to enact what is morally just and positive. Its days are dedicated to assisting individuals with lofty moral aspirations, extending aid to those unable to help themselves. Whenever someone requires assistance, SCP-22415 unfailingly offers its support. It roams freely within the Foundation's confines, actively seeking out those in need of care, and employing all available resources to fulfill its mission.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I would protect the fleeing researchers as they are non-combative and are unable to defend themselves self, unlike the MTF units.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, and 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I would not choose to repel the SCP, if I would do so it would open the researcher up to deadly harm from the SCP. I would rather take the SCP's attention and flee as well into a secure area away from non-combative.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would not asset the D-class as it's not morally correct to heal a death row inmate who is currently attempting to escape and harm foundation personnel.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Tone
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it when the update is complete!

Kind Regards, Bubba

• Love
Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.