[USA] FriedHart's DoR Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:236706908
Discord name: g4rp1ays
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 295:08 (According to battlemetrics)
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): FriedHart
Civilian name: Fried
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-B [Held]
Executive Researcher [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No

-

Why are you applying for Director of Research?

I am applying for the Director of Research position because I am deeply committed, to the growth of the department and understand the important role education plays in research. In my role as an Executive Researcher, I made contributions to the Board of Education. One of my achievements was creating a mentorship program that pairs experienced researchers with newcomers providing them with hands-on learning opportunities to enhance their skills, which leverages the knowledge and expertise of researchers to tackle SCPs. This program not only improves our approach to research but also builds a valuable repository of specialized knowledge within our team. This program has helped Researchers learn and flourish within our team and helped them perform higher quality work with their peers.
Aspiring to be the Director of Research my goal is to integrate principles into our core research processes. I envision a department where education and research seamlessly intertwine creating an environment that fosters innovation and collaboration. By aligning our efforts with our research objectives I believe we can achieve advancements in understanding and managing SCP entities. This position presents an opportunity for me to guide our department towards accomplishments, in fulfilling the SCP Foundations mission.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:

I believe I am well suited for the Director of Research role, due to a combination of experience a track record of making contributions and a strong dedication to advancing the departments goals. As an Executive Researcher I have gained insights into the intricacies and challenges of our research department, which has given me an understanding of what leads to success in our unique environment and I believe that my leadership style, which balances quick decision-making with thoughtful consideration of team feedback, has fostered a culture of innovation and collaboration within the department.
One key aspect of my approach has been successfully implementing Mentorship Programs. These initiatives have significantly improved our research capabilities and educational outcomes. They demonstrate my ability to create and execute programs that not address challenges but also contribute to the departments long term strategic objectives.
Additionally my proactive engagement with the Board of Education has allowed me to influence the direction of research education within our Foundation. This ensures that our efforts align with the goals. My effective collaboration skills across departments combined with a focus on research methodologies make me an ideal candidate who can drive transformative changes in how we conduct and oversee research, within the Foundation.
To summarize the combination of my leadership background successful accomplishments, in program development and a progressive mindset, towards research and education qualifies me as a candidate to guide the department towards its future growth and advancements.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:

The role of the Director of Research is crucial. Encompasses essential responsibilities for the Foundations operational success. It goes beyond overseeing the research department; it involves guiding the department towards discoveries while adhering to the Foundations strict protocols and ethical guidelines. The Director must foster a culture of investigation and ethical research practices ensuring that all projects align with the Foundations mission to safely and effectively study and contain SCPs.
One of the responsibilities is facilitating communication and collaboration within the research department well as with other departments. This ensures execution of projects and effective representation of the research departments needs and objectives in broader decisions made by the Foundation. Additionally the Director plays a role in mentoring and guiding researchers providing them with leadership support to excel in their roles. This includes identifying and creating an environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
Furthermore, the Director actively participates in reviewing and approving high profile research projects and experiments involving high risk SCPs or complex cross tests. This hands on approach to project oversight guarantees that all research activities are conducted safely ethically and aligned with the objectives of the Foundation.
The Director plays a role, in ensuring that the Foundation maintains standards of excellence and integrity across all scientific endeavors by actively participating in the research process.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the realm of the Foundation there is an individual who stands out amidst the chaos of containment breaches and groundbreaking discoveries. With his hat and red goggles gas mask this experienced researcher has recently taken on the role of Department Director of Research. His presence is almost inseparable, from the comforting aroma of brewed coffee serving as a symbol of his constant preparedness for unexpected challenges within the Foundation.

His journey within the Foundation serves as a testament to his approach and unwavering commitment. As an Executive Researcher he gained recognition for devising insightful experiments. These endeavors were not simply tests but explorations that delved into the intricacies of SCP entities uncovering their most complex behaviors and properties. Through his work he significantly enhanced the Foundations understanding of anomalies enriching their lore with depth and narrative richness.

Upon assuming the position of Department Director he carried forward this legacy of innovation. His leadership style embodies a blend of inquiry, with creative and strategic thinking. He guides his team through research challenges setting an example that showcases how scientific rigor can be seamlessly combined with problem solving.

His ability to work together with departments guarantees that every discovery and data point is not simply a fact but rather contributes to a broader unified understanding. His flexibility, coupled with his perseverance embodies the Foundations commitment, to exploring and safeguarding against the extraordinary. Whether it be pioneering research methodologies as an Executive Researcher or shaping the trajectory of inquiry as a Department Director his journey is defined by his pursuit of excellence and an insatiable thirst, for knowledge fueled by his ever present cup of coffee.

Last edited:

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

Best Executive right now and he's on regularly. Give him a chance at DoR I genuinely think him and Akura would do great together.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+/- support
Does well from what I have seen, though you do seem a little fresh (if my memory serves me correctly, I recall spectating you among others a bit to look for potential executives, as OSA, which I dont think was that long ago) so that maybe someone more experienced would be better suited for director

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
+support
Super professional and kind
RPs well
Knows his shit
Would be an extraordinary DoR

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "FriedHart"

Greetings, upon deliberation of other members of the council, we have all agreed you would be suited for the position. Congratulations, please report to your Director for your briefing and, continue to do good work.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.