Your in-game name: "Lsed"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196850142
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lovetoo789/
Date of ban: 2/6/24
What is your exact ban reason : Ban evasion
Who banned you: Rackarain
Ban length?: 8 weeks

What server were you banned on?: SCP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here :https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:

To prevent being banned again from the SCP RP community on CivilNetwork, I will apologize for my actions, commit to following the rules, communicate openly with moderators, actively participate while building trust, reflect on my behavior, report any violations, and use this experience to grow.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have been warned and banned in the past.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I acknowledge my mistake of using alternate accounts in the SCP RP community on CivilNetwork, and I am committed to following the rules, I really like the SCP I couldn't play for the past 6 weeks I'd like to appeal the last 2 week as the sentence is really harsh.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure you I won't be alting again, you guys didn't ban my second account, I didn't join the server at all, I waited till this day to make my appeal and never joined on this account, this is how I can prove you that I won't be alting again, also for other rules I'm pretty sure I learned from my mistakes and I avoid doing actions that could break server rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really enjoy the SCP and couldn't play SCP for the past 6 weeks, as said I learned from mistakes and didn't repeat it, cn SCP my fav server, and I enjoy playing and roleplaying on this server.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Lsed
As per our policy when we get a absolute on an account we have to ban per to ensure they arent ban evading. I understand you want to play on our servers but you must follow our rules when doing so. Getting on another account doesnt help, since you are not respecting our rules.

Lsed

Oct 26, 2022
I mean you did not ban it already, and I'm not getting on it to play in the server I just want to get my ban reduced I served 90% of my ban, if you can have mercy a little bit that'd be cool..

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Lsed,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying your appeal because ban evasion is such a severe offense we normally don't appeal them unless they were given in error. On the other hand, you only have another week or so to serve, so you will be able to come back soon.

You may re-appeal in 3 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.