"Chef" / "Moxxie" Overseer Assistant Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2204 hours over 1 1/2 years1711000520410.png
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: MST
Character name(s):
Foundation:
"Moxxie", "Chef", "Hustlin" Harry
CI: "Strix"
GOC: Elias "Goofy" Rivery, "The Devious"
Civilian name: [GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
DEA Special Agent, MTF E-11 PVT, SCP-096
Held: MTF Nu-7 MAJ, MTF O-1 CPL, MTF E-11 CPL, UNGOC LT, CI-Delta, ECA, Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received a kick, warn, or ban during my time on the server

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have a strong work ethic, able to get whatever is needed done when I put my mind to it.
I have previous experience as an assistant
I know when to be professional, and how to conduct myself when needed
I have no life (I can be extremely active and not do anything but GMOD)
I larp hard

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The main responsibility for Overseer Assistants is to complete any task that the O5 council has given them within a timely manner and assist the O5 when requested. Overseer Assistants are also responsible for upholding the Code of Conduct when not tasked.
When nobody is available, Overseer Assistants are to access the conditions of a breach, and authorized AA if necessary, as well as authorizing sweeps of D-Block if nobody else is able to. Overseer Assistants are to just be good role models to all site personnel, and make sure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Robyn "Atrocity" █████ was born and raised in Ottawa, Canada, not doing anything of note until his mid 20's. When he was 236 he joined the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service), showing high knowledge in fields such as cryptography and steganography. He spent a few years slowly rising the ranks of the CSIS, until one day he felt that his skills were above what he was credited for, and quit the CSIS. Robyn would disappear into nothingness for a few years, until 20██. Robyn would have an encounter with a field agent of the SCP foundation, where he accidentally learned about the SCP Foundation. He managed to slip away from this agent, but was caught not long after. Instead of being amnesticized and released, he was brought in for what Robyn thought was a interrogation. However, it was revealed that the SCP Foundation saw use in his skills. Without given much choice, Robyn agreed and was given a position in the Foundation. After a couple months, he was recruited to MTF Iota-10, where he spent the next ██ years.

After several years of working in Iota-10, he resigned and was transferred to Site-65. He joined the Intelligence Department, where he used his skills to break into the local CGITV database and wipe any records of the SCP Foundation they may have stolen. He used his skills to track people down, giving the information to
MTF Nu-7 so they could be dealt with. When the Intelligence Department was reformed into the Department of External Affairs, he quickly rose the ranks, and was noticed by th O5 council. During one of his days off, he received an Email from the council, stating that they may have a job opportunity to work under the Council.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Moxxie

Greetings, upon deliberation with other council members, in order for you to push for our Assistant Program, we will want you to commit more of your time on site, as at this time, your presence is lackluster.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
View attachment 14372
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Moxxie

Greetings, upon deliberation with other council members, in order for you to push for our Assistant Program, we will want you to commit more of your time on site, as at this time, your presence is lackluster.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.