USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding - Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Ban evasion back in October of 2023

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Wanting to try new things: At the current moment I main researcher. Right now I am wanting to do more with the server and as of recent I have been looking for other things I can try. Combat on the server is just not that interesting to me because I find it extremely dull due to the lag and FPS drops that happen. When I kept looking I came across the assistants who of course don't do combat and they have some interesting responsibilities on the server. With that I decided to go for it just because why not? I hold no other positions except for Executive researcher so I can commit my time equally between the two.

Leadership / Experience: At the moment I have played on many different servers across of Gmod. They range from Star wars RP, Military RP, Dark RP, and more. Within those servers I got passionate about them and always aimed high. With that came a lot of things you had to learn like leadership. In each of those servers I did make it to those positions where I was then placed over many people and in charge on making sure that they had role play. Of course there were other things you had to do like dealing with punishments if someone broke the rules, worrying about documents and ensuring they were kept up to date. These are a few things that I had to do in my time in those positions. I believe I can do the same here and offer my experience so I can provide as much rp to the community and dealing with matters that would require my attention.

Listening / Adapting: I think that for another reason that can make me a good candidate is my listening and adapting skills. As I have mentioned in my past experiences another things that I have learned is to adapt to different situations relatively quickly and to listen if complaints, ideas, or documents are brought to me. I believe that being in charge of things would require a person to have a good ear to give proper feedback and to be able to adapt to any situation no matter how it can be.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Middle man: As assistant towards the 05 council it is your job to be the middle man between the rest of the foundation and the council themselves. People will bring you complaints, ideas and more and it will be your job as the middle man to decide what is necessary for the 05 council to be informed of and what is trivial info that does not need to be relayed. You being around the facility as well shows the rest of the foundation that there is a higher group to be answered to and you are the person that relays that information between them and those people.

Enforcing: As an assistant to the council it is your job to ensure that the code of conduct is being enforced. You are to make sure that IA is watching for these things and to make sure that they are enforcing the code around the facility as a whole. If you see someone breaking the code of conduct it is your job to make sure that either you or IA is handling the situation.

Help managing: Another thing that I believe assistants are in charge of is helping manage the site. They of course are not site administration but I believe they assist them with their jobs. As an assistant it will be your responsibility to help the facility. This can range from things like helping personel on different codes, authorizing AA use for when it is needed, and helping different department where you can. This can improve relations between the 05 and the departments with offering your help.

Diplomacy: Finally the last job is diplomacy. As an assistant it is your job to represent the 05 council when they are not there. This means it should be in your best intrest to try to improve relations with non foundation personel, such a CI, UNGOC, the town and more.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Warning
The file you are trying to access is restricted to CL3 and above personnel
Unauthorized access will result in termination
You have been warned

Login attempt verification....
Verification successful, welcome: #######
UmomwHH.png

Personnel file of : Senior Researcher Loviatar
[Data has been redacted to protect the researchers identity]
Civillian name : [Redacted]
Date of birth: 8/2/ [Redacted]
Place of birth: United States of America, [Redacted]

Place of Death: Site [Redacted]

Background: [Redacted] was always a person with large ambitions and a bright mind. He always was the top of his class. He graduated from [Redacted] in [Redacted] a whole two years ahead of the rest of his class. Soon he applied for a job at [Redacted] so he could continue his passion of figuring out what the universe was. He was accepted into [Redacted] and became a researcher there. After only a year of working there he was sought out by the foundation. He was given the option of working with things that he could not imagine, but he would leave his old life behind. The second option is he goes back to his old life and will never find the answers he wanted. [Redacted] took this chance and joined the foundation dawning the name of Loviatar. [Redacted]'s death was covered up by him dying to a fire. From then Loviatar was assigned to Site [Redacted] where many SCP's would be housed. There he could continue his studies and find out more about these fascinating things that were called SCP's. Loviatar worked hard day and night until his death. The cause was a mass SCP breach in the site which occured on [Redacted]. Loviatar's body was found there among the rest of foundation personnel who lost their life to the breach.​
Warning
You are trying to access a CL4 file
Unauthorized access will result in termination
You have been warned

Incident report of 7/23/ [Redacted]

MTF Epsilon - 11 is deployed into Site [Redacted] to deal with the mass breach of SCP's. MTF Alpha-1 is deployed [Redacted] minutes after Epsilon - 11 to gather a high priority target. Target managed to request help during the breach so he could be saved. Target is found and gathered at [Redacted] and taken to a secure location without being seen by Epsilon - 11.

Target arrives [Redacted] hours after retrieval at safe house located at [Redacted]

Loviatar's blindfold's are taken off. He is tied up in a dark room with only a table and two chairs. Two Alpha - 1 agents are in the room guarding the door.
There is a single light above the table giving some light to the room.
[Redacted] minutes later 05 - [Redacted] enters the room and sits across from Loviatar

"Hello Loviatar, or rather [Redacted] if we are using your real name. I hope that you are not to shaken up from what has happened."

"I know who you are, you were the site inspector that came by just before the breach happened, we talked a lot but why am I here?"

"I am here to give you a new offer just as you were given when you first got here. You will leave your life behind once more, as of today if you accept you will be dead and you will refrain from contact to anyone you know. In exchange I am offering you to be my assistant. Not only will you get access to all the things you want to know about but you will be well protected. You caught my interest lately with some of your research and dedication to the foundation, and because of that dedication I am offering you this."

"Who are you really?"

"I am 05 - [Redacted]. I belong to a council who is in charge over everything the foundation has. If you accept as I said you will gain all the knowledge you want about what you originally sought out. You believe that you know everything, but there is still so much hidden. If you accept you will become a new person, work for me, and gain all the information you want. This deal as well is a one time deal. If you choose to decline you will be given a Class - A and this conversation will never have happened. What will your choice be?"

[There is a long pause]

"I accept"

[End of report]

Last edited:

Iroh

Oct 8, 2023
+Support

- Man just look at the effort and detail put into this app
- Friendly person
- Active on exec researcher and staff
- Good fit

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Loviatar

Greetings, I am happy to inform you that your process has been accepted, and you will be introduced into the Assistant Program. Please reference your appropriate RAISA platform when your credentials have been updated,.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.