Denied UNGOC CHEM STORAGE UPDATE

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove

This would add more chem Storage for the UNGOC on the US Server (I don't know how it is on the UK server). It could either be adding More full fridges by removing the Counters next to the Fridge or by Putting half fridges on top of the Counters

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1-More chem Storage for the UNGOC which they need
2-Each UNGOC team could get there own Chem fridge to store there own Chems

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1-Dev time
2-Maybe would be unfair???

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would help the UNGOC with not only Chem Storage but also help the Teams inside in the UNGOC manage chems better and just makes it better and easier to organize

KalebStar

Aug 10, 2023
The GOC on the UK server got 3 fridges. 2 normal ones and a small one. Unsure how it's over in USA land.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
just ask a senior admin

The GOC on the UK server got 3 fridges. 2 normal ones and a small one. Unsure how it's over in USA land.
if US has got this too then you guys defo dont need more. 2.5 should be fine.
Am unsure if this is UK specific although, idk US guys might have 1 fridge

also -Support UN buff

KalebStar

Aug 10, 2023
just ask a senior admin

Am unsure if this is UK specific although, idk US guys might have 1 fridge

also -Support UN buff
Bro hating on the GOC from another universe

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
uh, We only have one fridge (For public use) and Foundation has nearly what? 10? 15?

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
uh, We only have one fridge (For public use) and Foundation has nearly what? 10? 15?
keep in mind GOC is a regiment sized faction with minimal constant access to SCPs, pretty much every foundation regi has 1 fridge and survives with it so I don't really know why you need more unless you have useless chems in the fridge

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
keep in mind GOC is a regiment sized faction with minimal constant access to SCPs, pretty much every foundation regi has 1 fridge and survives with it so I don't really know why you need more unless you have useless chems in the fridge
Well medical has 2, Research has 6, the MTF's have one but they could just use another Department for chem Storage (Also keep in mind, The GOC has teams for making Chems all the time unlike MTF's who are mainly Combat Focus)

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
Well medical has 2, Research has 6, the MTF's have one but they could just use another Department for chem Storage (Also keep in mind, The GOC has teams for making Chems all the time unlike MTF's who are mainly Combat Focus)
Its mainly from a perspective of SL on US have removed extra fridges from departments with more than 1 because its too many entities, many departments who have chem focused divisions don't struggle at all, like I highly doubt you need to store more chems than what DEA has, its a convenience you just dont really need and no one else gets, research also just doesnt use the majority of their fridges so those could probably just be removed but it wouldnt happen.

(also no one uses other departments for chem storage)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
fair enough, if UK has 2.5 I don’t see why you guys should get just 1

Difference between them and something like E11 is that GOC take chems for everything, E11 would only take speed drugs and the sorts that would be useful.

Joris "Brexit" Bohnson

Sep 10, 2023
Its mainly from a perspective of SL on US have removed extra fridges from departments with more than 1 because its too many entities, many departments who have chem focused divisions don't struggle at all, like I highly doubt you need to store more chems than what DEA has, its a convenience you just dont really need and no one else gets, research also just doesnt use the majority of their fridges so those could probably just be removed but it wouldnt happen.

(also no one uses other departments for chem storage)
You seem to not realise that GOC needs to store way more than other regiments

We needed to store: Speed Chems, Illness cures, amnestics, Anom Chems, SCP samples for creating anom chems AND Scp samples for RP purposes

Reactions: Niox

Prplex

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Aura ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons:

After talking with the US UNGOC CO team they didn't think more chemical storage was necessary.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.