[UK] Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217950723

Discord name: BritishDooo

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on the server since 2021 December time

In what country are you located?: Uk

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Foundation: James Ashford CI: Kain "Shadow"

Civilian name: MC&D "Bigger Dave"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-G, SCP-096, MTF E-11 PVT, MTF NU7 PVT, Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- My warns are as fallows : FailRP And Mixing I was given these warns a while back now around the end of last year FailRP was given due to talking as an SCP and mixing was given as i was talking about ooc topics while in RP

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am enthusiastic for the Executive Researcher role due to my fascination with SCPs and my passion for actively engaging in research and When working with Researchers within the foundation and doing tests and documents. I also feel that I have the needed experience to become executive researcher as I have held the role in the past a few times and I have bettered my self overall and can be more active so I believe I am ready for the role again.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have done lots of tests along side Executive researchers and DoRs and seen how they are conducted and I have done my own CL4 tests most noticeable my SCP-008 tests I also have conducted tests on the other CL4 SCPs and have done CL4 assignments for the Ethics Committee and O-5 that have been graded excellent. I also believe i am well suited for the role as I'm well known on the server for my dedication to research and I get along well with all the people i meet and love making interesting RP for everyone to take part in.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have done around 50 so far and an excellent document has to contain: Good format, spelling, grammar, good presentation and a good size [ 10+ pages] but must be easy to understand try not to over exaggerate the information.
documents that I have written that where graded excellent where :

> SCP-008 sample test 1-4
>SCP-008 cure test 1-5
>SCP-049-2 analysis and autopsy
>SCP-682 Sample Test
>Operation Black Smoke
>SCP-008 Incubation study 1-2
>SCP-008 Mutation study
>SCP-008-2 & SCP-049-2 comparison study
>SCP-079 Interview

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- As an Executive Researcher, the main goals are to research CL4 SCPs to help get better understanding of them, to keep a good standard within the research department, to assist the DoR with running the department to insure it runs smooth and to help other researchers with there goals to help better their knowledge and propel them forward in their research carrier.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- James Ashford Is a smart scientist with a curiosity for the unknown and has Science degrees in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science and Physics. He graduated from Imperial College of London at the age of 24 and then moved on to work inside of National Bio and Agro-Defence Facility [NBAF] Kansas State University where his skills and knowledge was picked up by the SCP foundation after being awarded with multiple Nobel Prizes in Bio Science and physics at the age of 29. And now working in the SCP foundation he has helped gather new information regarding some of the Biohazard SCPs such as: SCP-049,SCP-409 SCP-9000's and SCP-008 and due to his hard work he has been recognized as one of the foundations top Biohazard researchers and continues to find detrimental research in that field and as a CL3 researcher has been entrusted with CL4 knowledge to take on assignments given to him by the Ethics Committee and O-5 council.

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Who is this guy? never met him? probably has never done an 008 test in his life tbh -support

+Soup :3

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Cooks too hard
- Daily 008 tests fr ??
- Past experience

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
+support
-has mighty scars on is vessel
-lovely quarter master&rascal
-minimal encounters in voyages
-never seen/heard him battle with 008 or the mighty kraken
-a bit of a rapscalion

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Neutral to +support.
Great guy,
Got the experience.
Got the time.

Only just recently came back,
Could test on other things than just 008.

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Neutral to +support.
Great guy,
Got the experience.
Got the time.

Only just recently came back,
Could test on other things than just 008.
thanks for your support and i have done other tests lol i just dont script net them and i been back nearly 2 weeks so yeah i get you but i was told to apply

Rizzie

May 15, 2023
+support
His 008 tests may lead to an XK Class Scenario but been a while since we had one of those anyway

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
1711987178015.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @BritishDooo. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage.

We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Dennid and Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.