Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28933699
Discord name: pugkipz (Current name in discord: "Sundowner")
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since March 2022 (Resigned at the start of 2023, Came back a couple months ago.) (Vtime of 2 days and 7 hours+)
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Michael "Sundowner" Rivera (Foundation), Boris "Monsoon" Krishkov (CI).
Civilian name: Mr. Emu.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former: Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, O-1 CSG, E-11 SGT, B-1, Security Captain, Ethics Assistant. Current: 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I want to give Security Captain another go in order to focus myself into one place and find new avenues of RP, I'm not currently in any MTF, So I want to find somewhere for me to settle into, I've been spending time back in D-Block and I've been getting a good liking to it so I wish to settle down as a Security Captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Prior time as a Security Captain back in the day and a willingness to improve myself. Plus extensive experience in a CL4 experience and the ability not to mess around in it, I dont tolerate people abusing their jobs and I will do my best to punish anyone who I see doing it in GenSec, I also have a wealth of freetime so I can be on for extended periods of time if needed.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Management of D-Block and General Security Personnel, Making sure that General Security are performing their duties adequately and assigning duties to them, Such as manning checkpoints and patrols if need be, Authorizing sweeps for riots, Etcetera.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Michael Rivera was a rather average man, Born in Puerto Rico, He grew up in the city of San Juan with his parents, He was rather introverted but had a strong sense of civic duty, So when he grew up, He joined his local police force, Managing a good career, Before being offered a security position in the Foundation, Working hard until he was made Captain.

Storyline would helping put down a sudden Communist revolution caused by a GRU-P infiltrator in D-Block, The D-class having stolen weapons and risen up against the Burgoise Foundation in order to seize the means of testing and acquiring their freedom, GenSec must down this uprising swiftly before it gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-support
lazy app, lore could use some actual story
-nice cl4 experience but not relevant to captain, i mean, if you haven't been seen on gensec, then you can have as much experience as you want but you need to be in gensec

+nice nu7 commander, shows he can be in a leading position

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
I see this guy everywhere yet I have no idea who this guy is

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
-support
lazy app, lore could use some actual story
-nice cl4 experience but not relevant to captain, i mean, if you haven't been seen on gensec, then you can have as much experience as you want but you need to be in gensec

+nice nu7 commander, shows he can be in a leading position
Not sure if you missed it, But I listed Captain as a former held position, So I do have prior experience in the position just incase it was missed.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
I definitely think you could put some more effort into the application but from what I see you're active and do a good job as an Officer. Worth giving him a chance at Captain.

+Support

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
-/+ support | Neutral
Reason: The app is truly low effort but because he's been a CPT before I don't think it deserves a -1
Like dude has been in the position hes applying to before so I trust he knows what hes doin

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-Support
yer request is not for me poop deck
might be another pirates choise but until then you man the crow's nest, ye sea dog
make yer request a bit more "plundering for booty" rather then "assisting the empire's scurvy dogs of lads"

Mike Nolan

Jan 24, 2024
-Support
-Never seen you on as gensec
-Low effort app/lore
-lied on app(you have never been a captain, i checked logs dating back to 2022)

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
-Support
-Never seen you on as gensec
-Low effort app/lore
-lied on app(you have never been a captain, i checked logs dating back to 2022)
I still got my old thread where I got accepted, So not a lie, Possible the log was lost, I got accepted by Man Manson back then, Also havent seen you either so this feels more like timing than not actually being on GenSec.

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
I still got my old thread where I got accepted, So not a lie, Possible the log was lost, I got accepted by Man Manson back then, Also havent seen you either so this feels more like timing than not actually being on GenSec.
pssst, ur doing great. ignore alex hes salty he couldnt just clean his record after the like 5 blacklists :skull:

• Haha
Reactions: Prplex

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house

1711924754248.png

From: Chief of Security "Thordan" To: Captain Applicant "Pugkipz"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Pugkipz, your application has been DENIED If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - (Stillthordan)

Status
Not open for further replies.