Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:186369727 / 76561198333005183
Discord name: "Sprite" Kun | Username: zebooki
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A year ish, on US got 3d playtime
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1 (I play mostly on US hours tho)
Character name(s): "Sprite" Kun
Civilian name: Makii
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 / CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning, i crossfired and they considered it RDM.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
For a few reasons:
1. I main research and enjoy it a lot, the possibilities are endless and I enjoy trial and error. Recently been into the lab quite often and decided I would not read the chem sheet and just trial and error my way through things hahaa. I quiet enjoy writing up documents and making them look presentable and professional.
2. I think the US server could work with a few more Exec's, I've seen at times more than 4 consultants on but rarely 2 execs in a row lol. After loviatars new shift and the way things are looking I believe me joining could be useful for the research department.
3. I like challenges, being an executive researcher has with it its responsibilities such as helping new researchers, approving documents and just being the rookie wheels you have on your bike as a child for some haha.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My experience with leadership and how I like to handle things, I have prior knowledge of it and have worked closely with a few executives. I think I'm suitable for it as I'm patient and just generally enjoy helping people out as they start out. I don't really care about the power but more the fact that I want to improve the research department as a whole and becoming an executive will be my first step towards it.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 14.

I find it boils down to 4 key elements.
(i) How "Presentable" it is, having it be friendly on the eyes is a great thing such as giving an index for the pages so the reader can navigate to what THEY care about, or having a summary at the front/second page that would allow the reader to get a overview of what they are going to read.
(ii) The Content of the document is one of the keyfactors, if the document is extremely presentable but the content of the paper is weak then there's a failed document. The content needs to be divided accordingly and formatted correctly, the content should grab and hold the attention of the reader.
(iii) The "Whitespace hell" as I call it. A document that has too much whitespace is really not great to see, granted a perfectly blank and fine piece of A4 paper, white as snow; one should not leave so much whitespace on it, use what you've been given to its fullest and make sure you include every last piece of information needed
(iv) Lastly, the "red thread" it's something we practice in Sweden but I find it applicable to all documents. It essentially boils down to the document being chronologically followed well and not mixed up, you shouldn't include parts of your findings in your hypothesis for an example
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Many! Such as being of aid to new researchers, approving sampling and tests, making sure the researchers are following the handbook I.e not sampling more than required and such. Making sure my researchers are improving is an important one! An executive has many responsibilites so some are named however a critical one is in my opinion is making the department enjoyable, making people wanna research and making it more interactive and fun than it is. My goal may be big but I believe this is the right first step.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

--== Bio ==--
He is him who fnds passion in experimenting. He likes to tinker with the bonds of chemistry and the secrets they hold.
He encourages trial and error. He comes from a rough background where his mother died 9 days before the life saving medicine that could have helped him stay united with his mother was invented, ever since then he has strived to learn the fundamentally and foundation intertwining rules of chemistry. He took up a job after being recommended it by Dr.███████ after a few weeks his brain was flowing with infinite possibilities after accessing the lab of the department. Ever since then he has woken up, eaten, had sex and slept in the same lab as he mixed samples and chemicals for days upon days. After Dr.███████ recommended him to apply for the executive position for his great experience and vast knowledge of the department... he decided to do it.. not for the title.. but to expand the team that WILL cure all diseases thrown at us by the universe.
--== End of Bio ==--

--== Statistics ==--
Height: 6ft / 183cm
Weight: 200lbs / 90kg
Passion: Research / Chemistry
Hobbies: Chemistry & Singing
--== End of Statistics ==--

Extra notes for reviewer:
I will probably change my name to something more fitting for such a position if I get accepted for it hence why the Statistics tab doesn't include a name.

Attachments

• 737547465_preview_Pm3UVdd.png
    737547465_preview_Pm3UVdd.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CLASSIFIED MESSAGE.zip
    178.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
Oh and another piece of information I forgot to add!!!
Someone asked about what SCP's I've tested or sampled.
Pretty much every SCP within CL3
another thing, i have NOT played the server for 3d XD, i got like 100 hours playtime on it but none afk
new question i got: have u sampled 106? yes for a total of around ~50 times since i have around 150 flasks
new question i got 2, weird one but someone asked what i do when code 5: i go breach and chill with the fellas ^-^
also ^-^:
1711724474542.png

Last edited:

Croscont

Mar 30, 2024
+support
  • Excellent roleplayer.
  • Unique experiments.
  • App could be formatted better.
  • Does co-operative papers.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: Sprite@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear Sprite,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Reactions: "Sprite"
Status
Not open for further replies.