Civilian name:
Matt Charmang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently do not hold any MTF, CI or whitelisted roles as my primary role has been IA since i started with a bit of research on the side.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no kicks/bans or warnsScreenshot 2024-03-31 183057.png
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am apply for Ambassador because i feel like i'm ready for that next step into furthering my knowledge into IA, I uphold the legal codex and ethics of the facility like its my bible. I am willing to assists new agents into IA and show them the ropes to guide them into the best agents that they will be whilst proving that we will better this facility one agent at a time.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I feel i am suited into the role of Ambassador because i am very active in the facility and i am professional. I've been told i have great leadership qualitys and can be knowledgable to newcomers. I am able to get through hard situations in a calm and collected manner and get to the best result without leaving out details and taking shortcuts. I love to stick to the book when needed but also know when to relax, i am a kind person so i will be easier for newcoming agents to learn off me and gain their knowledge into the foundation legal codex and the ethics we must uphold, whilst being professional.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
As of writing this i have not personally published documents.
-A good document is one that is of good length not short.
-Formatted correctly not all over the place.
-Slim to no spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes.

-Has all need information into the document so it is understood what has happened in the process of arrest.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The primary responsibilty is to adhere to the legal codex and ethics of the foundation. You are the primary supervisor of the IA agents/operatives in the foundation and you are to teach and help them learn into becoming great assets to the foundation, whilst also supervising foundation members on possible codex violations and ethic codes. Whilst you are an Ambassador you will be tasked with overseeing operations with your agents e.g Researching on D-class or GENSEC guarding D-Block and patrols and making sure they are sticking to the legal codex and code of ethics, making sure there is no possible breaches in those.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Riley Anderson was born in Sydney Australia to a not so wealthy family, his fathe a truck driver and his mother a chef for an old pub in the suburb of Blacktown.
Riley was in school one day and was asked by his teacher what he would like to do when he was older which he replied "I want to be apart of the RAAF Miliatry Police" he really enjoyed watching police type shows with the time he had with his father when he was home and always aspired to be like his uncle who was in the RAAF and would always try and ask his uncle what was needed to for him to get into that which he would always laugh and say "Eat your veggies like your mother tells you and get strong then we will talk"
Riley was in year 10 at this stage and was steadily going through his classes passing his classes with top marks trying his best to get those grades he needed so he could one day get into the RAAF but was starting to have second thoughts on what he really wanted to be. He was starting to get really into the laws of the country and what was to be upheld so once he was able to choose his electives into the senior year he chose legal studies.
10 years had passed since he started his legal studies and he had finally scored himself a spot in a law firm in Paramatta and was quickly climbing the ranks and completing what was needed to become a great lawyer. He was recognised as a knowledgeable and respected person in the firm and was tasked with some heavy cases in court but was always able to get the best virdict that worked for his clients.

-----10 Months had passed-----

Riley was called into his bosses office on a thursday afternoon and was asked to sit down. As Riley sat down his boss pushes a document and a brief case across the table "Hey Riley" he says " I have a big case for you over in New Zealand if you are up for the task?" Riley looks at the document and looks back up "Uh..um Sure! but sir when will this court case be? " he says suprised but confidently. "It's on monday at 1000h i need you on the plane by Saturday 0600h so you can get your notes ready and finalised by the court on the monday morning at 0800h" he takes a breath "I know this seems out of the blue but they have asked for you specifically i'm unsure on why but they have seen your preformance and have requested it. Everything is paid for of course" Riley sits for a moment letting it sink in, after all this is what he has been trying to do climb the ranks and be the best lawyer he can be. "Understood sir, i will start to pack my things and get my notes ready!" Riley gets up and starts to head out then he feels a hand grab his shoulder... "Good luck out there kiddo you will do great things i'm sure of it"

-----Saturday-----

Riley wakes up to his alarm 0330h he gets up like any other morning brushes his teeth, showers. He grabs his bags and calls for the taxi.
On his way to the airport he feels nervous but quickly ignores it, he pulls up to Sydney International Airport as he hops out of the taxi a man is standing there "Riley Anderson" he says "Yes hello..uh who are you?" Riley replies "I have been told to meet you here" Riley looks at him but doesn't think anything out of the blue and just grabs his bags and they walk into the airport. Riley gets through security no issues and feels it is time for a drink after all he has deserved it, the man tells him he will go grab them the drinks whilst Riley should look over his notes on the case. 20 Minutes has passed and the man finally comes back hands Riley the drinks and tells him he will be back he needs to use the bathroom, as the man walks away Riley takes a sip of his beer and puts it back down and continues his notes, after 5 minutes Riley starts to feel woozy but thinks he might be tired and tries to push through ---BLANK---

---Unknown time has passed---

Riley wakes up hands cuffed to a table not remembering what has happened with one light hanging from the ceiling with a man looking at him.

Unknown man: Hello Riley.
Riley: Who the hell are you where am i?! why am i cuffed?
Unknown man: We have been keeping a keen eye on you for some time Riley, we have seen the cases you have dealt with and how you have a great knowledge on the laws and we feel you will be a great asset for us.
Riley: How can i believe you when you have me like this? take these off and we can talk!
Unknown man nods to the man behind Riley, the man takes off the cuffs
Unknown man:
Ok now what do you think of our offer? You will be on a great pay, amazing sleeping arrangements and will be working with the top of the line people in the world. We will like to offer you a postion that will allow you to observe cases and enforce legal codex whilst also training up and coming agents into their roles.
Riley: Ok and what if i decline?
*Unknown man shrugs*
Unknown man:
You will be dealt with accordingly
Riley: Alri... Ok. I'll take your offer, when do i start?​

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
Major +Support.

Raixin is on frequently from 1am EST to about 6am EST which is why some may not see him, however, he is an extremely friendly face and definitely knows what he's doing within IA. Would be a great addition to the Ambassador team.

Reactions: Raixin

Sunari "Nasus" Taiyo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jun 19, 2022
+ Support
He is very chill and would often takes his time dealing with situation. Keep it up!

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
+app that doesnt put shame on the greatest quarters master
+seems like a lovely rapscalion
+seems to be yearning for the 7 mighty seas

JIMMY DaGOAT

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 17, 2024
USA
+Major Support
+Active at low pop hours!
+Always responds on comms
+Clean and well-thought-out app
No warns at all

We definitely let him cook guys...!

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png
Application Accepted

Agent @Raixin,

After careful consideration, the Internal Affairs Department has accepted your application to the Ambassador team. Please get in touch with a director at your earliest convenience for your whitelist/training.​

Reactions: Raixin and "Recker"
Status
Not open for further replies.