[USA] 096 Scp Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAero

Jun 13, 2023
Discord name: mraero.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started the server in 2022 and I believe I have a long time on it.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone:Mountain
Character name(s):Aero
Civilian name:Joey .M
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):Scp Rp USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): My Scp level is 17 and my total level is 99
-1711904544224.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:I have held Ci I believe 3 times but not mtf.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I Dont remember the last kick, ban, or warning but i do believe I've recived warnings in the past.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I think I have enough experience and know what im doing
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He chases and hunts down the person who saw its face and stops at nothing to kill them.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: It can go to surface or Lcz
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First you need scramble headsets then wait till 096 is not chasing/trying to kill someone and you put a bucket over its face witch then you can take it back to containment with the scp restraints.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to the lack of detail. I recommend just a little bit of more effort into your application .

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.