[USA] Torichian's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torichian

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104729000
Discord name: Torichian
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I have intermittently been playing CN SCP RP for 1-2 years on and off in large intervals as I didn't know what I was doing until I actually put some time trying to understand it.
In what country are you located?: USA.
Time zone: PST.
Character name(s): James S. (Foundation) Frosh S. (CI rct) Alex Jackson (Civ).
Civilian name: Alex Jackson.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A yet.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
To my knowledge I received a warn for an SCP 682 "glitching" warning which I did not do on purpose and would still debate as NTF had a hard time trying to fit 682 past a tiny door on our way to the containment chamber which they then pointed it to me over a year ago.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I would consider myself to have a lot of knowledge of the SCP lore, the foundation and the O5 Council itself. Next I would consider myself professional and wanting to RP and have fun. I am not too harsh on people and know my job. I also would say that I would know how to use A-1 in the right way when no overseers are on and would help them out in any way they needed if I am able to fulfill their request.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The jobs of overseer assistants in RP are to help the O5 Council with their bidding. They would have CL4 keycard, work with O5 in any way they needed, assist them in regular tasks, observe the Site and its status and to work with A-1 when the regular O5 aren't around.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
James S. would find himself in a good reputation status with the Foundation, he has been doing work and has had a good reputation with everyone. The O5 Council needed some people to "assist" them in day to day operations. Now as an assistant to the O5 Council, he finds himself ready to partake in voyages with the Foundation until the end. Assisting major personnel and the O5 Council aswell as partaking in events with the Foundation's GoIs and anything the O5 throw at him.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
-support
The app is very small and you do not have any CL 4 experience. I recommend writing more and apply for a CL4 spot within a department like gensec or reseach

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
-Support

-Lacks effort in app
-No CL4 experience

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Torichian

Greetings, upon deliberation from other members of the council, as well as review of your merits within the site, we have deemed you unfit to fill in our assistant program, as such we will be marking your application for denial. Please continue to serve the foundation within your current occupation however.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.