For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6-7 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): F: James "Opium" Wiliker [BTAC-S]
Civilian name: Timothy W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Screenshot 2024-04-02 180746.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 LCPL, IA agent, DEA Senior agent, DEA Special Agent, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have received a total of 12 warns with my most recent warn being on February 23rd for Fail-RP
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am familiar with the rules regarding 096 and could be a excellent role-player. I am also a E-11 and know what i can and can not do when 096.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- 096 usually starts to weep/cry and sit and sometimes walk around if he wants to.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When 096 breaches he is only supposed to directly go to the individual that has viewed a picture of his face. He cannot go straight to D-Block and no where else but that person to mangle them to pieces.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: When 096 breaches Combative personnel should attempt to put a bucket on 096's head to prevent anybody else from seeing his face, in turn, causing more tragedies. When 096 is bucketed he will search for the last person that viewed his face and once killed, 096 will be pacified. Now the Personnel handling 096 must beam and cuff him while also making sure someone has a extra bucket so that they can quickly put one on his head if 096 breaks it. Any combative trying to bring 096 back to his CC should in favor have scramble devices on at all times. Then once E-11 or any combative puts 096 back into his CC, they must close all the doors behind insuring security.

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Multigraphics
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.