Accepted AFK kick system warning

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

" Winter Wonderland "

Jun 6, 2022

What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Gives a 30 second warning before people are declared AFK

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different? Possibly

Possible Positives of the suggestion (Atleast 2):Gives people who are making docs a quick warning before they are declared AFK.
Just a nice feature for people who are doing stuff that could make the game class them as AFK

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Dev time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion get accepted?: As people do complain about when they are writing docs they just get put as AFK this quick warning could make them be aware just before the game puts them as AFK

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Have it warn you 20 seconds prior to marking you as afk. sounds simply enough, and when people are busy absolutely classing out their gear they just get kicked the millisecond their afk.
This post will be deleted if you fail to use the format.

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
@caliber I think i put your suggestion in a good format feel free to change it at al when you put it in your main suggestion (also changed the time to 30 seconds as I thought that adequate more sense)

What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Gives a 30 second warning before people are declared AFK

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different? Possibly

Possible Positives of the suggestion (Atleast 2):Gives people who are making docs a quick warning before they are declared AFK.
Just a nice feature for people who are doing stuff that could make the game class them as AFK

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Dev time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion get accepted?: As people do complain about when they are writing docs they just get put as AFK this quick warning could make them be aware just before the game puts them as AFK
This post will be deleted if you fail to use the format.
I think I made one for there suggestion

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
needed, makes the experience far less frustrating
+Support

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Doesn’t have any negatives

-when’s the captains door getting fixed goobers

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Suggestion Approved

Hi @caliber ,Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

• Love
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.