What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do indeed have a microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
None currently.

Held (In order):
Executive Researcher, Site Advisor, Site Director, Ethics Committee Assistant, Ethics Committee Member, Site Advisor, Site Manager, Site Director, Overseer Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
FearRP, FailRP and RDM. (All within 2023)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for executive researcher because after previously having a long-standing career within the foundation, I decided to take a break, mostly for my mental health and well-being (not to mention time commitments at work meant I was unable to focus on the server). I have come back, and after spending quite a bit of time on Senior. Researcher, I have again fallen in love with the research side of the foundation. I wish to further my, and hopefully others', roleplay experience within the Foundation through the means given to me as a small roleplay lead.

As well as the above, becoming an Executive researcher would open up more ways I can research and test because as an Executive Researcher, I would be in a better position to command a small team of hand-picked researchers, all of whom have shown a great strive in research roleplay, and willingness to further the server roleplay storyline with use of the research department. Essentially, I have some grand ideas that I can’t wait to start and fulfil.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
What makes a good Executive Researcher is different for many people, for me, I believe that my experience within the foundation brings along a whole host of redeeming qualities that not only prove I would be a good Executive Researcher but guarantee it.

Throughout my time at the foundation, I have gained valuable experience from my previous roles within the foundation, and from this, I have grown into a competent leader. My journey taught me how to explain information simply and present complex information, taking great care to ensure that it’s straightforward for others to understand and apply in their work. This capability extends far beyond just conveying knowledge, it involves making it digestible and accessible to all kinds of people, from a Junior Researcher to a Senior Researcher who has been with the foundation for years.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Since I have returned, I have written 3 Excellent documents, but I have around 10-20(ish) more under my belt.

What makes a document Excellent are the following:
  • A highly detailed document with descriptive Hypothesis, Aims, results and conclusion. Extra points for other pages that contain related information.
  • Excellent use of SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar).
  • A minimum of at least 4 pages.
  • Evidence that roleplay was conducted within the test.
  • Within the conclusion, suggest a use for the findings.
  • They should stand out above the crowd.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
An Executive researcher within Roleplay should be expected to be a great role model for other researchers on how a researcher should act, on what a researcher should do, and how a researcher should think. They should also:
  • Assist newer researchers on the best way to conduct a test, write a document and conduct themselves while on site.
  • Oversee other researchers' tests to assist in critical situations, and prevent researchers from breaking the foundation legal codex.
  • They are also expected to authorise the tests they are given clearance to authorise.
  • Executive Researchers are also required to grade tests in an unbiased, fair way according to the grading guidelines.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
> Access JimmyWrecking.file.scp

Loading Jimmy Wrecking File...

Proceed.

Ah.. Stupid machine, I meant the non-restricted CL4 file...

I guess I'll contact a R.A.I.S.A agent...

> Contact RAISA Agent

Contacting RAISA Agent

Connected...

> Hello. RAISA Agent 78492 here, how may I assist you today?

> Yes, I would like to access Jimmy Wrecking's Employee file.

> Our records state that you have already accessed that file today, is there anything else I can help you with?

> Look, I am a CL4 Personnel, and I need to see his unrestricted documentation.

> One moment...

** READING CLEARANCE ACCESS LEVEL **

** DONE. USER IS CLEARANCE LEVEL 4, DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR **

> Okay, I have confirmed your access. Please stand by as I will upload his documentation.

> Thank you.

** DOCUMENT UPLOADED. CLICK HERE TO VIEW **

> I have to mention that you are una-

** CONNECTION TERMINATED **

Gosh, I hate talking to RAISA, but...

Damn, they still have half his documentation restricted, still, it's enough for an interview.

> Send user.JimmyWrecking interviewSummon.txt

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
+Support

- Professional
- Was literally Exec Researcher and site admin (twice)
- Very Very suited for this position.

Love ya Jimmy!

Reactions: Jimmy Wrecking

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
1712156845850.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @Jimmy Wrecking. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage.

We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.